7 am

!!This is a fan fiction/AU (alternative universe). Actions or/and situations are NOT like in real life and I KNOW that. I do research (If needed. Even though it's not a big research, I try). If I see someone comment "In real life it's like..." I will delete that comment/this kind of comment. So please don't do that. But I'm happy, if you correct me on spelling mistakes. Thank you!!

Friendly reminder that you don't have to take everything seriously. Todoroki's dumb for shit n giggles. College isn't all friends and football like in this fic. And their idiotic behavior is also just for shit n giggles.

-Midoriyas POV-

7 am classes aren't that bad, if you go to bed early, but who does that these days. At college all you do, is party, party, have sex, party and again party. 

Now I need to say, I don't do these things, you could say I'm a nerd, yeah, I think this is the right word. Well, I am one of the unpopular kids, like you already guessed and not only that.

So, what else is there to know about me. Right, I'm homosexual. Luckily I don't get bullied, or just made fun of that. It wouldn't make any sense anyway. One of the popular kids, Shoto Todoroki, is also gay.

I'm waiting in class for Aizawa to come in and fuck my brain with new knowledge. I love it to learn new things, but not when I get forced to it. But honestly who loves to get forced to do things? Especially studying.

I take out my books, pens and notebooks. I take a sip of my coffee and lean back, still waiting, for Sensei.

I sit alone, until a boy comes, with white and red hair, and hetero romantic eyes, one grey and the other ocean blue.He comes with an energy drink and a coffee in his hands. He sits down on the seat beside me. It didn't take me a minute to recognize him, it's the popular kid, Todoroki. 

He doesn't look as good as he usually does. He has dark, visible bags, under his eyes and wears sweatpants with a black tank top. 

He opens his energy and pours it in the coffee. He takes the cup with the mixture and before he takes a sip he looks at me, I just awkwardly stare back and then he says "I'm going to die" and drinks the whole thing. 

"Holy shit, are you alright?" who even drinks something like this and even the whole thing at once 

"I should ask you that, why aren't you tired?" 

It took me a moment to process, that he even talks to me "I just went early to bed" he nods and takes out a pencil and a small notebook out of his backpack. 

"What class is this even?" 

I face-palm myself and look worried "Math. When the hell did you go to sleep?" 

He takes out his phone and says "1 hour ago" I groan.

"So you fuckers. I just called you this early to see you suffer and then make you cry because of math" 

I look over at Todoroki and see a tear falling down his cheek "Dear lord kill me" I hear him whisper.

After class ended I put my books back in my bag and want to leave, but feel someone grab me by my wrist. I turn around and see Todoroki. 

"What is your name?" he seems less tired

I still can't believe, that one of the popular kids is talking to me "None of your business" he lets go of me 

"My name is Sho-" 

I cut him off "Shoto Todoroki, one of the popular kids" I smile 

He grins and says "So I'm popular?" I roll my eyes and start to walk away. He is kind of annoying.

When I'm at the door I look back and see Todoroki still standing at the same spot, looking at me "Oh and Todoroki" 

"Yeah?" 

I smile "We are having an exam tomorrow, about what we did today" I walk out and all I could hear was him screaming.

For the rest of the day, I didn't do much. I went to my other classes and at the end, when my classes were over, I went to a nearby cafe. 

Now I'm sitting in this cafe and drink coffee and study for the exam.

I hear my phone go off. I take it out and look who sent me a message. Uraraka.

Uraraka is one of my friends. We don't do much together, she is also one of the popular kids. God it's weird saying 'popular kids', it's like I'm some- I don't even know. Back to the point, she hangs out a lot with the so called TodoSquad and BakuSquad.

-

Uraraka
What happened this morning in first class???

Midoriya
Nothing?

Uraraka
Don't you dare to lie to me. Todoroki is talking about you!!!!

Wait he leaves. He is going in the cafe, where you usually are. Are you at the cafe rn?

Midoriya
Yeah

-

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. The one and only 7am cutie" I look up and see Todoroki standing in front of the table. Did he just call me cutie? 

I didn't say anything. He sits down on the opposite seat and looks at me. I put my phone away. 

"What are you doing?" 

I raise one eyebrow "I was studying and texting Uraraka, then you came" I look confused at him 

"Uraraka is a nice girl. Is she you girlfriend?" what does he want. He is kind of annoying. 

"No, I'm gay" I take a sip of my coffee and look down at my books and notes, to make clear I'm annoyed and don't want to talk to him, what, for your information, didn't work

I feel him staring at me and after a couple of minutes it didn't change. 

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed, again. He takes out his phone and puts it on the table 

"Your number" I look at the phone and then at him.

I put my things in my bag, stand up, take my coffee and say "No" I wink and the walk off. Not going to lie, this is a weird thing for me to do.

I bet he just wanted my notes or something. God I'm going to die here.

He is so annoying, but kind of good looking, I hope I don't need to see him again. Why did he even talk to me?

"Hey, 7 am boy wait up" he runs after me, this bastard. 

"What do you want from me?" I ask again and roll my eyes 

He takes out his phone again and says "Your number" 

I look him straight in the eyes "If I give you my number, will you fuck off?" 

He laughs "Can't promise" he rubs his neck

I take the phone out of his hand and type in my number. I give him back his phone. He looks sad "Man, I was hoping I could find out your name" I shrug "Well see you around 7 am boy" 

"Hopefully not. Bye Todoroki" I turn around and walk back to my dorm.

When I arrived, I texted everyone who I knew and told them to not tell Todoroki my name.

Let this little game begin

Edited