{21 The First date

{ 21 The First date

Your POV

Today was the day, the day of your first real date with Yoongi. The past few days the two of you hadn't talked that much, but you understood he was busy with his work in Japan. Jieun and Haneul had insisted you should have worn a dress but you refused because it would be too inconvenient. Besides he was just coming over to your apartment a dress would be too much. So instead they had given you wide khaki pants and a white shirt to wear. It was a comfortable outfit that still made you look beautiful. Jieun had come back to your apartment after classes and had done your make-up. She's a pro at make-up and insisted to make you look your very best before Yoongi would arrive at 5 pm. At half-past four, she put the final touches on your make-up and you then ushered her out of the house before he would arrive.

You sighed and looked at your phone there were just 15 minutes left. This would be the first time the two of you were meeting after the two of you had talked two weeks ago. He might be your soulmate, but he is still Suga from BTS and that made you feel extremely nervous. No wait, It might be because he is your soulmate. You felt pressured that everything had to be perfect because it was him, the man you are supposed to be with for the rest of your life.

Ones more you checked your apartment, it was really clean, too clean. It didn't even feel like your apartment anymore, there were no study books or projects spread across the dining table which you used as your desk instead there was a beautiful table cloth Haneul had put there. No clothes were lying on the bed or the floor everything was nicely folded and put away in your closet, it was unnatural. You sighed and wondered if this wasn't too much if this was still you? But it was too late now he could be here any minute, you sighed and plopped on the couch waiting for him to arrive.

*Ding dong*

You sprung up from the couch and rushed over to the door, you pressed the button next to the camera. Even though you had already felt him coming because his fast-paced heartbeat had already entered your chest, but you had waited not wanting to seem the creepy girl waiting right beside the doorbell.

''Come in!'' You said happily through the microphone.

You waited patiently in the doorway of your apartment until he would arrive at your doorstep. His heartbeat getting stronger with every step he took towards your apartment, somehow it felt different this time. The last time it had felt strange and intense, but now it felt almost comfortable. It meant he was safe, he was close. Then he appeared from the elevator you couldn't help but smile at the sight of him. He smiled back at you when he saw you waiting for him in the doorway. With each step, he took your heart beat faster and faster until it felt like it was going to explode. You were smiling from ear to ear and again you felt this intense feeling of euphoria washing over you. How was it possible an unknown man had so much effect on you?

''Hi,'' He said when he was close enough to your apartment.

His voice, the low raspy tone it was beautiful. Everything about him was so perfect. You had to restrain yourself from hugging him when he was close enough. He had given you a hug when he had left your apartment last time but you couldn't just jump on every opportunity to do that right? You had to keep your composure to not seem like a clingy and pushy girl, you weren't like that.

''Hi,'' You replied and stepped out of the doorway to let in him into your apartment.

But instead of walking past you into your apartment he stopped in front of you and gave you a warming hug. You immediately melted in his arms your fast-beating heart synchronizing with his. You put your arms around him too and hugged him back. It felt so good to be in his arms like that was where you were meant to be all along.