|5|Get Workaholic Like Your Boss|

~O~

{Day#3}

Today, half of the Team Villains were going through costume improvements and learning some new computer skills to use during the war. While the rest half of the Team was going extra hard on training, more specifically joint training. Their green haired leader was working harder than anyone else in the Team. He was working in both halves of the Team without any breaks. Nine students, ten including their leader, were in the Support Lab. While ten students, eleven including their leader, were in the training grounds.

Now he was in the Support Lab and in the next moment he was seen running towards the Training Grounds. And then he was in the Support Lab again.

Currently, in the Support Lab, Midoriya was helping and guiding everyone about what they would add in their costumes and what major things they have to learn about computers. Designs were on their on.

Tsuburaba, as Midoriya asked, added a mask to his costume. The mask was grey and it covered the his head fully. Near the mouth it had tiny but many holes, so that Tsuburaba wouldn't find any problem to use his quirk. It also had a special mechanism that helped blow air farther then his normal length. So, he can easily attack or create barriers for the enemy, from a distance.

Shinsou, on the other hand, decided to use the gym uniform for the time being, but he wasn't restricted from using Support Items. He got himself a binding scarf, just like Aizawa's, and a artificial vocal chord mask; called 'Persona Chords' by Hatsume. The numerous plates, set inside the black mask, helped his voice reach longer distances, refraining the use of microphones which made his quirk ineffective due to his voice converting into digital signals and disabling the effects of his brainwashing quirk.

Yaoyorozu was flooded with blueprints all around her. She had to learn to make big and small complex devices. But when all of their structures would be learned by the black haired girl, it wouldn't be a problem. She was also learning how to use the lipids in her body better than she did before, so the easier devices wouldn't take much energy from her.

Shoda and Hatsume were the main people on the computer track with Midoriya himself joining the party. Shoda and Midoriya were learning and helping others learn hacking and tracking, accessing security cameras and disabling alarms, with the help of Hatsume by their side.

After spending two and a half hours in the Support Lab, Midoriya was seen running towards the Training Grounds to meet up with the rest of his Team. In the way, he crashed his path with some heroes but they all quickly recovered.

"Hey, Deku! How's everything going?" Uraraka asked as she waved her hand at the greenette who was already ready to run his way to the Training Grounds.

"Everything's great!!" Midoriya exclaimed in reply as he ran out of their sight.

"Well, someone's pumped up..." Kirishima, who was standing beside Uraraka, said.

"At least he's doing his role as a leader better than ours, ribbit." Asui added.

"THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

~O~

"Everyone here?! You guys ready?!" Midoriya asked as he joined the other half of his Team.

"Yeah, man!!" Sato replied as he pressed his fists against each other.

"And we've been training nonstop!!" Kaminari said as he threw his fist in the air.