Ch. 43

Don't forget to Vote and Follow if you enjoy! And thanks again for 10k reads!

Ariana's POV:

Okay something is seriously up with my baby. One minute she's all over me, smothering me with hugs and kisses and the next she's cold and distant. Like, I don't even know what is going on?!

I'm supposed to go to a party tomorrow, so I hope I can figure out what her deal is before then. Lucky for me, we just finished soundcheck and I have just enough time to get her alone and find out what's wrong.

"Baby, why are we not heading to your dressing room again?" Y/n asks, as I bring us into a empty room and lock the door.

"Because. Your gonna tell me why you've been acting so weird lately."

She looks at me confused.

"Baby what're you-"

"Don't baby me, you've been acting strange for the past couple days and I wanna know why. One minute you're all over me and the next you act like we aren't even dating. So what the hell is going on?!" I yelled the last part by accident. I'm just worried about our relationship, she means so much to me and if she isn't feeling the same then I wanna know.

She breaks eye contact with me to stare at the floor.

"Y/n please. Tell me what is bothering you?" I take a step closer but she steps back.

I hear her mumble something under her breath, but I can't figure out what it was.

"I couldn't hear you"

"Ricky" She says again, but this time I hear her loud and clear,

"Ricky?"

She nods.

"Y/n I told you before that I don't like him like that anymore. Don't you trust me?" I'm upset to think that she doesn't trust me enough.

"It's not that I don't trust you. It's him I don't trust" She says.

"We're just friends Y/n, nothing more." I reach out and take her hands in mine.

"Ariana you don't get it. I don't know how you can't see that he's still in love with you!" She says.

What the hell is she talking about?!

"I have made it very clear to him that I'm in a relationship and no longer feel that way about him, and he has too. So where in the hell are you getting this information?!" I'm starting to get annoyed.

"I just have a feeling, I can see it in his eyes." She says.

"You're being ridiculous Y/n."

"Ariana I'm being serious!" She says taking a step forward, but now I'm the one that backs away.

"I don't like this jealous side of you."

"JEALOUS?! I'm telling you that Ricky is still in love with you and all you care about is that I maybe jealous?!" She says shouting slightly.

I don't know why the next words came flying out of my mouth, it wasn't what I really wanted at all...but they did.

"I-I think we need a break"

She freezes and my stomach drops at the sight of her. She looks like a deer caught in headlights. However, she quickly recovers and I can tell her face is full of sadness, even though she tries to hide it.

"Whatever" is all she says before bumping into my shoulder as she leaves and slams the door shut.

What have I done....

Y/n's POV:

I didn't even have time to talk to Laura about what happened between Ariana and I, as I was rushed into hair and makeup.

I feel like vomiting and really don't want to perform, but I have no choice. After I'm all set and ready, I find Laura standing beside the stage.

"Hey girl where have you been?" She asks.

"Places" I tell her in a bitchy tone.

"Jeez mouthy, what happened to you?" She says.

"Ariana and I are on a break"

"What! Why?" She asks.

"She doesn't believe that Ricky's still in love with her."

"And this is known how?" She asks.

I sigh. "I just...I have a feeling!"

"Y/n I think you need to relax. Ariana would never cheat on you. She loves you, not him." She says.

"I know that, it's not her I'm worried about. It's him. Lately I've noticed him getting a little too friendly with her and I'm not about to just let him try something."

"You're over-reacting, I've never noticed this before, but whatever." She says getting into her spot on the lift.

I do the same and just as I do, Ariana appears and when she sees me she quickly looks away. I could tell she wanted to cry, which only made me feel worse.

Ariana never made eye contact with me the whole concert and I kept an eye on Ricky. He didn't seem to be checking her out and I feel the pit in my stomach fall even further.

Maybe I am just over-reacting. I feel like a jelly bitch as I watch Ariana quickly leave the stage without talking to anyone after the concert ends. She looked like she was on the verge of crying multiple times throughout her performance.

I did this...I let my stupid jealousy and imagination cloud my thoughts. I have some serious making up to do...

To Be Continued...

Please Comment Your Favorite Line! I'm Curious!! 👀❤️

Till next time loves! 🖤