5 vines and a meme

I'm sorry but my little cousin and I were watching the Spongebob movie and Istg this dude looks like Thanos with the color and chin XD When he pointed it out, I wheezed.

I was so proud when I got him into marvel 😂😆❤️

*3rd POV*

Peter was making vine references as usual. It's what he did. Since he got close enough to the avengers, he started doing that and showing some to them. They were a big family and Peter was the nephew/ son showing his big dysfunctional family some vines.

They never really understood much because they only have adult humour and Peter's too pure for that. Steve never really liked some of the vines because they cursed too much. He would tell him to 'watch the clean ones' and Peter would agree but never do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.

Tony, Clint, Sam, Bucky, Nat, Rhodey, Pepper, T'challa, Shuri, Peter, and Bruce were waiting for Steve to finish cooking.

"Guys I want food." "I'm pretty sure all of us want food Clint." "I agree." "STEVE HURRY UUUUUUP." "Guys Guys. Can we go to Mc Donald's?" "Peter food will be ready in a bit." Steve said.

"I hate this fucking family." "Are you crying-?" "PETER LANGUAGE! YOU ARE AT THE DINNER TABLE!" "Geez Steve... lay off on the kid." Peter looked at Shuri, ready to burst with laughter. The two let go and fell to the floor wheezing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2.

Besides Ned, Shuri was Peters best friend. The way they became close was vines. Yeah. What a surprise. (sarcasm) Every chance they got to use vine references, they took it.

All the Avengers had just been sitting in he living room, binge watching some shows. Out of no where, they heard, "This bitch empty. YEET!" they turned their heads only to see an empty soda can being thrown through the air. It hit Clint in the face. "WHAT THE HELL?" Yeah. He was kinda pissed that someone hit him in the face with a can.

Peter though? He started to laugh and immediately got up and ran in that direction. "Peter!" "Shuri!" they hugged. T'challa walked in the living room, shaking his head, amused.
"I'm getting you back for that Peter!"

"What!? Why?! Shuri was the one who threw it!!" "Yeah and she's your friend! Also, I'm not gonna prank the princess of Wakanda!" Peter groaned. "But Cliiint!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3.

It was 2 am. Everyone in the tower was asleep. Well maybe just one person was up. That person-or arachnid had just stumbled out of his room and into Tony's. He'd actually been getting a good night's sleep lately. Pepper was out of town though.

When Innocent Peter walked inside, FRIDAY alerted him. "Hey kid. Everything ok?" "I had a nightmare." "What was it?" "it was..." Tony looked at him expectantly. "It was that..." A suspenseful pause.

"A potato flew around my room-"

Tony cut Peter off pushing him out of his room. "Nope. I don't need your crap kid."  "Aw man."
"Jesus Christ what am I gonna do with ya Underoos."