ACT TWO ;; CHAPTER TEN

TW: CURSING, A VERY TINY BIT OF VIOLENCE

jinnie
b here by at least 9 pm, ok? i'm depressed
a

s hell rn but i need tae cuddles n no other

cuddles so that's all /:

i'm going to gguk's party though, bubs
can't u show up to gguk's dorm and we
cuddle there?

jinnie
fine, but u better make it up to me by
paying for lunch next wednesday
i'm watchin u, b there by 9 too ok?

taehyung let out a soft sigh before he carefully slipped his phone back into his pocket, tightening his belt buckle before bending down to tie his shoes. the party was soon, he was more nervous than he probably should have been. though, could you blame him? he was going to be face to face and likely having an awkward conversation with somebody who he had made feel like shit not that many days before. and that's not even with the added fact that jeongguk was his first love that he still didn't seem to be over.

he placed his hands flat against his mattress, and he closed his eyes slowly with a soft sigh. pushing himself from the edge of the edge of the bed, taehyung stood and ran his fingers slowly through his soft locks. maybe, just maybe, tonight he'd be able to finally have a talk with jeongguk that would be able to clear anything up. in the mean time, until the party, he needed a distraction.

"hey." a voice pulled him from his thoughts, a warm presence seeming to fill the room. "you wanna head out a bit early, or just hang here for a bit?"

that distraction was jung hoseok.

jimin let out a soft sigh and relaxed back against namjoon's side, shaking his head slowly in disapproval at the state of the boys around him.

namjoon was the only exception, carrying out a normal conversation with jimin while occasionally taking a sip of his drink. taehyung and hoseok were both busy throwing their attention at seokjin by giving the elder kisses on the cheeks and running their fingers through their hair to help cheer them up.

and jeongguk and yoongi? well... they were getting a bit heated, in the worst way possible, though everyone tried their bests to ignore them.

"what even happened to you? you used to be so nice and then-"

"are you fucking serious, jeon?" yoongi cried out in frustration, tugging at his hair with a soft groan. "what the hell happened to you? you were so innocent and sweet to everyone and me when you first moved back here after moving to europe, and then all of a sudden you're planning devious shit like a little brat?"

jeongguk eyes widened, his fists clenched at his sides in anger. "a little brat?" he placed his hands on yoongi's chest and gave the shorter a rough shove. "says the one who throws a tantrum every time i do something 'wrong'. why is everything i do wrong in your eyes?"

yoongi was fuming at this point. his hand came into contact with jeongguk's cheek, a harsh noise echoing throughout the room. it was hard for the others to ignore them now.

"hey, uh.." hoseok stood from his spot, placing a hand firmly on yoongi's shoulder. "maybe this has gone a bit too far, yoongi."

"no, fuck you!" yoongi whipped around to face hoseok, his eyes brimming with tears that threatened to fall at any second. this shocked quite a few of the others - though namjoon didn't seem to be surprised. "he had it coming! first, he starts putting words in my mouth, and then while he's doing so he decides it's okay to push me?"

jeongguk scoffed as he turned on his heels, making his way to his small bedroom just down the small hallway of the dorm. "fucking hell," jimin heard him utter out.

taehyung rose from his seat to go comfort jeongguk, and this only seemed to anger yoongi more, though he didn't listen to older's words.

"no, sit the fuck down!" he yelled, slamming his fists down on the small dining table. tears violently streamed down his cheeks. "jeongguk is- he's going to stay there, and the rest of us are going to have fucking fun! like we always did- like we fucking used to. get back here and sit the hell do-"

yoongi's rambling was cut off by seokjin tightly wrapping his arms around the smaller, his chin resting on the other's head. the action alone seemed to calm yoongi down. no longer was the blonde yelling - he was now quietly sobbing into the oldest's chest.

"i'm sorry, everyone," seokjin grumbled out, letting out a soft sigh as he rubbed yoongi's back in a soothing motion. "i'm taking yoongi back to my dorm to sleep. i don't think either of us want to or should stay here for the rest of the party."

jimin nodded in understanding. everyone that was left, which was only three, watched as seokjin led yoongi out of the dorm - his fingers intertwined with the younger's.

a sigh sounded from his left, drawing his attention to namjoon as he crossed one leg over the other.

"tonight's gonna be a long night, jimin and hoseok. at least, for some people it will be."

[a/n:] what if i updated this twice tonight just because my sister yelled at me to update  it 🤔