ACT TWO ;; CHAPTER ELEVEN

seokjin ran his hands soothingly up and down yoongi's arms, his fingertips tracing small patterns onto his pale skin.

"just breathe, okay?" he muttered out, his voice low and quiet as he spoke, and he sighed breathily as yoongi choked back another sob. "hush, hush. i'm here."

yoongi was clinging onto seokjin for dear life, his face buried in seokjin's chest as he lay curled up next to the older male. he wasn't used to crying this much, and especially not because of a petty fight with jeongguk - but part of him believed it was because of seokjin.

seokjin was too warm. and too kind. too caring. too soft, too sweet, too everything, and that only made yoongi's heart hurt more.

he wanted seokjin to stop making him feel better, and to stop being so- so lovable. it made yoongi want to throw up.

he didn't want to have feelings for more than one person at one time. liking hoseok when he was constantly making out with taehyung was already enough for him. but to have seokjin - someone who was just as sad in this moment as himself - steal his heart as well was too much for the younger to handle.

it was funny to him- the two who had argued and fought over jimin were now watching as jimin became clingy with namjoon, who had once been dating seokjin. and now the two were fighting over jimin were helplessly in love with the one who was dating namjoon, and each other (hopefully).

there were so many lines that connected and branched off that yoongi couldn't help but to laugh - only in his friend group would people be caught in so many love.. polygons.

seokjin's eyebrows raised at yoongi's sudden laugh, his hands stopping at yoongi's elbows. "uh, hey.. why are you laughing?" he asked quietly.

"oh, jinnie," yoongi giggled out. seokjin couldn't deny that he was a bit frightened by the younger in that moment. "you're so clueless."

"but i don't know what you-" he was cut off by yoongi's lips.

min yoongi was kissing him.

he blinked slowly once the younger pulled away, eyes still shining from unshed teaes. "seokjin, i have a problem."

"you don't have a problem." he shook his head slowly, clearing his fuzzy thoughts.

"no. i do," yoongi stated, sitting up slowly. "i love two people at the same time."

taehyung took a deep breath, bracing himself for what he would be met with on the other side of the door. lifting his hand slowly, he gave three knocks only to receive no response.

he puffed his cheeks out, clutching gently onto the doorknob and pushing it open slowly.

jeongguk was laying on his back, his arms and legs sprawled out as he stared up at the ceiling. "what do you want? i didn't even say you could come in."

taehyung froze in his spot. "that's.. that's true, but-" he paused, taking another step forward. "you seemed frustrated, and upset. i just wanted to make sure you were okay since yoongi-"

"yoongi didn't do shit to me. his slap was fucking pitiful, it just pissed me off." he scoffed, pushing himself up until his feet were flat on the cold wooden floor.

"w-wellㅡ"

"well, nothing!" jeongguk stood up, his hands clenched into fists as he approached taehyung, a scowl forming on his face. the older could smell alcohol on the brunette's breath. how had he not been able to tell jeongguk was drunk during the fight with yoongi?

his thoughts were caught off by jeongguk giving him a rough shove just as he did to yoongi. taehyung flinched slightly - it didn't hurt a single bit, but it was enough to surprise him.

"jeongguk, you need to calm down."

"no!" the latter shouted, punching at taehyung's chest weakly. "you need to get out! i was having fun until you got here and made yoongi all mad at me!"

that- pissed taehyung off. why was he being blamed for something he didn't have anything to do with? he didn't care that the younger was drunk- yoongi was mad at jeongguk because of jeongguk, and he would've been mad at jeongguk if taehyung was there or not.

"you can't blame me for shit i didn't do," taehyung retorted, giving jeongguk an equally rough shove, the alcohol causing him to sway and fall back against the bed. "i'm not the reason yoongi got pissed at you, brat."

jeongguk, as best as he could, placed his hand on taehyung's chest and spat- the saliva hitting taehyung's nose.

"i hate you," he slurred out, gripping onto the front of taehyung's shirt in a tight yet shaky fist. "i hope- i hope you leave and never come back."

blink slowly, taehyung's world seemed to fall apart around him.

jeongguk, the one who still loved with all of his heart, despite how much he pissed taehyung off, hated him. wanted him gone.

the most he could do was nod his head, holding back the tears that threatened to spill.

"go take a bath and uh- sober up. i'll just... go back to the others."

jeongguk snorted and shoved his shoulder against taehyung's as he passed by. "don't tell me what to do, loser."

the younger went to take a bath anyway.

taehyung slumped back out into the living room. he plopped down on the couch next to namjoon, earning a few concerned stares.

cold glass touched his skin, and he noticed a shotglass being tapped against his hand.

"we heard yelling," jimin spoke. taehyung lifted his head slowly to meet his friend's gaze. "need to relax a bit?"

taehyung nodded his head and wrapped his larged hand around the glass. he stared at the liquid that nearly reached the brim, eventually lifting his hand to down the warm, bitter alcohol in one gulp.

he heard a giggle from a drunk namjoon, the sound of liquid being poured echoing through his ears.

"we'll help you forget him, bud."

[a/n:] i wanted to discontinue this story so long ago, but i literally have this thing where i cant discontinue anything i write, so i hope at least one person is enjoying this shit show