DANMACHI-6

[FREYA POV]
She slowly regain her consciousness and studied her surroundings, a stench of something rotting made it's way towards her.
Freya: Agh...eww..where am I.
She said while covering her nose.

Freya: too dark..
She said as she can't see a shit and decides to use her Devine powers. A small glowing ball appears beside her illuminating the surroundings.

Freya: what's going on?
She found herself in some kind of underground conduit....

[I have to get out of here...?] Thought Freya and felt a presence behind her, she immediately turned her head but only silence greeted... there's no one behind her.

"Come here...."
She heard a very faint voice or more like a whisper coming from other side of the wall. Her heart is racing like mad in fear she never in her life time felt this scared before and she knows very well that she is in grave danger.

Freya: WHOEVER YOU ARE SHOW YOURSELF.
She screams irritated.

"Come here...you will know"
She again heard the same creepy voice but this time it's coming from behind.

Freya: Wha...!
She slowly took a step back on seeing this..

Freya stares, in horror, at the pair of those glowing eyes glaring at her

Freya stares, in horror, at the pair of those glowing eyes glaring at her. Suddenly, tendrils made of gooey substance shoot out of the walls, choking Freya and hauling her closer and closer towards those eyes. She tries to pull way, and somehow manages to broke her free from those things and ran away from that place as fast as she can but what she don't know is that she is being lured towards the nightmare himself.

[TIMESKIP: A WEEK LATER]
After that day Freya didn't dare to pester them anymore and locked herself in a room and didn't dare to leave it,as she still believes that if she she steps out of her room she will see him again....her worst nightmare, the dancing clown "PENNYWISE".

[OTHER FAMILIA POV]
They were shocked when they came to know that Hephaestus the Goddess of Smithing is now working for a Familia which popped out of nowhere few days ago, as well Miach Familia also known as the Blue Pharmacy, some middle ranking and high ranking Familia decides to form a pact with eachother and attack this new Familia out of jealousy, and one of them is Ishtar Familia...but what these stupids don't know is that they are messing with the wrong FAMILIA.

Ishtar: Are you guys ready...we will attack them at dawn...
She said while grinning mischievously.
[ISHTAR]