Chapter 9

Namjoon noticed the way Seokjin was so surprised with everything the restaurant placed in front of them. He'd chosen this specific one because they served you all their food at once and then charged per person.

"Have you never been to a restaurant before?" The Omega flinched slightly, not having expected Namjoon to say anything but then blushed, seeing embarrassed.

"W-well, no...." His voice was tiny and he looked so small shrunken into himself that Namjoon reached across and pulled his hand so he would sit straight again.

"I understand, not everyone can afford everything in the world. But as long as you're with me, you'll never feel like you need anything." Seokjin blushed, having never had someone other than his dad to take care of him or make him feel important.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much it means to me that you do all of this for me. You even got my dad out of that hospital and saved his life. I can't thank you enough. I would repay you but I don't know how." Namjoon had an idea, but he didn't want to put anything more on the Omega and scare him off. It wasn't hard to guess Seokjin's character and see that he was a beautiful person, inside and out. And could also get feisty when he wanted to, as he showed the first time they met.

"I don't need anything from you. I just need you to be happy and smile." The Omega's cheeks colored and he smiled, feeling Namjoon squeeze his hand that was still in the other's.

Namjoon taught him what to do with the food, placing it on the pan so it starts cooking and even though he burned a few because he got distracted with what the Alpha was saying, he had a wonderful time eating.

He didn't learn much about the Alpha, their conversations were just about what they had bought today, the food, and sometimes they just sat down in silence. But he noticed that Namjoon avoided talking about himself completely. Seokjin's didn't even know his last name, though he was pretty sure Namjoon knew if he could find his dad without Seokjin having told him at which hospital he was or even his name.

He didn't know what Namjoon did as work. His best guess would be some kind of mob boss, or works for a mob boss. He wouldn't have so much money otherwise. Almost no one has this much money and isn't involved in illegal business.

Especially if he participated in an auction and actually bought a person. More specifically, Seokjin. The reminder dampened his mood for a moment but then he shook his head and shoved another piece of meat in his mouth.

If Namjoon wanted to hurt him, or rape or forcefully claim him. He would've done it already without thinking about whether Seokjin was happy with him or not. But he didn't, instead, he made Seokjin's life better in the span of less than 24 hours and he couldn't be more grateful.

"That was so good. I've never had anything like it." Seokjin sighed in content, leaning against the car seat, closing his eyes.

Namjoon's lips quirked up, he sat opposite Seokjin, didn't want to make him uncomfortable by being in such close proximity to an Alpha in a closed space. And the calming pheromones the Omega was unconsciously letting out smelled divine.

From the first time Namjoon was in the same room as Seokjin, his scent was just calming and so good that he wanted to bury his nose in the Omega's neck, right where his scent gland was. But he stopped himself, he's not a newly matured Alpha, he was an adult and could control himself.

"I'm glad. We'll have many more until you get sick of them." That brought a giggle from Seokjin and the sound softened the Alpha so much.

They got back to the house fairly quick. Seokjin's attention was stolen by the two other houses and he wondered what Jimin and Tae were doing. If the Alphas did anything for them like Namjoon did or just ignored them.

Yoongi probably hadn't. He felt sorry for Jimin. But Jungkook seemed like a sensible Alpha even if he had only recently matured. He could tell from his scent when they first mate.

It wasn't a great idea to place an immature Omega with a newly matured Alpha. They'd already warned them. The houses were close enough that if Tae wanted he could run out, or scream and attract the attention of one of them. The houses didn't look like they were soundproof.

Namjoon's arm wrapped around his waist, snapping him out of his thoughts and leading him into the house.

The lights turned on the moment they entered, the switches close enough that Namjoon's hand immediately reached them. The house was illuminated with the soft yellow lights and he felt the Alpha's arm leaving him. He missed the warmth, even though he didn't want to. It common knowledge that Omegas craved affection from Alphas. Some Omegas tried not to be affected and tried their best to go against their instincts, like Seokjin did sometimes, and it worked most of the times. Even if they still felt the need for affection deep inside of them.

"You can go change. If you want to sleep, you're free to do so. If not, you can come down and watch the TV or do whatever you want. I'm going to make a few phone calls and then I'll join you." Seokjin nodded and he watched the Alpha go upstairs, he heard the door open and then saw the driver come in with the multiple bags of his clothes and he went to help him.

He bit his lips when he saw the door open, if it had been yesterday, or this morning, he would've immediately ran out. But after everything, he didn't have the heart to.

And so walked in deeper into the house.