Chapter Ten: Flashback

'Example' - Flashback

No one's POV

After hours of driving and y/n kept talking the two finally arrived. they first checked in an hotel so that y/n can sleep properly and that jennie could rest her ankle which was getting better.

"Yes our only available suite contains a master bed and a living room. all the double beds are now taken." the receptionist explained and jennie sighed. y/n smirked and just took that room.

as jennie and y/n got inside the older immidiately slumped on the bed making y/n chuckled at her actions.

"Get some rest." y/n said as gentle as she can.

"what about you?" jennie asked concerned at the younger.

"Don't worry i'll just meet some people while you sleep. when you wake up i'm here."

Jennie couldn't do anything but to just agree and sleep on the comfortable bed.

'Time to find you yerim...' y/n thought

~~

"That fucking idiot!" Irene shouted as she tried to track y/n's phone or atleast jennie's

"Irene calm down." seulgi tried to calm her raging girlfriend but with no luck.

"You knew didn't you?" irene asked as she type away at the computer.

"She told me not to-"

"SHE COULD'VE ATLEAST TOLD ME!" irene finally shouted in frustation.

"She didn't want you to worry. y/n can handle herself."

"Why would she go? yeri is gone she's following a dead case." irene stopped and leaned on the chair.

"you're in denial. yeri is alive irene." seulgi said as she held back her tears.

"She isn't. where's your proof? i'll believe it when we have proof."

~~

"Give me a fucking answer right now. Is she alive or not?" y/n asked grabbing his collar harshly while he was tied up to the chair.

he remained silent. the girl sighed and punched him harder on the face making his lip bleed and him groaning in pain.

"Next time it'll be your fucking dick. now where is kim yerim?" y/n asked impatiently and clearly annoyed.

y/n realized not even a million punches can get him to talk. she let go of him and grabbed his phone.

"Victoria? a daughter?" y/n said and he looked up feeling scared at the name.

"Please don't touch her." the man begged y/n to not go this girl.

"I was thinking i'm going to visit her house. i should be the one to tell him her dad died because of a fatal accident... and she's next. if you don't tell me where yeri is i swear to god you will not see your daughter alive." y/n lied about harming victoria. she could never hurt a person who's done her no harm even if their family did.

tha man took a deep breath and stared at y/n.

"S-she always hangs out at that popular club everyone has been talking about." He stuttered.

"You'll wake up free. if you ever make a sound of what happened your daughter won't be breathing another air in this land." she punched him hard that made him passed out.

"Should've just told me at the beginning." y/n said massaging her knuckles. she cut the rope binding the man and left.

y/n checked the time and cursed. she rushed outside that filthy random garage into her car and drove back to the hotel.