Chapter 1

Hey everyone, thank you for stopping by and giving my story a glance. It really means a lot for me. Please vote and comment if you enjoy it, I'll appreciate it a lot. Thank you🖤

SHIT ! SHIT! SHIT!

I'M FREAKING LATE AGAIN!

The manager will definitely have me for dinner if he comes to know I'm late again. I change hurriedly into my waitress uniform and shove my leggings and sweater in the staff locker.

You see, I'm a university student and I have bills to pay, so that's why I have to work part time here in this restaurant. And I'm super late again but this time because my car was broken on the way. And I couldn't leave it there. So I had to wait for Leo, my best friend to come for my help.

Tying my apron around my waist, I quickly get to task. I start taking orders around and working quickly. I can literally feel the manager's eyes on me.

That monster!

I have already attend five people so far and that bitch face is still watching me like a hawk. What the duck is his problem!? I mean, I'm working right.

I make as if I have not see him approaching me and turn to take another order.

I cannot see the man's face because it's behind a magazine. Who the hell reads a magazine in a restaurant!? I mean you're in a eating place, you might as well read the order menu.

As I approach his table, I see the cover of the magazines.

Black's Interior.

"Straight trash", I say to myself but apparently the man before hears it.

"Are you talking to me?", he asks putting the magazine down on the table.

Green eyes stares back at my own dull brown orbs. The guy is handsome with his black hair perfectly styled back and he's wearing a dark business suit.

"No, I mean yes", I blabber and his eyebrows shoot up.

"I mean to say, I was talking about this company "Black's Interior". Big name yes but the same old boring designs."

"Oh really", he says, glancing back at the cover.

"Really", I admit and he gives me a sort of angry gaze.

I know I should stop talking but my mouth seems to have its own choice.

"I have heard that it's owner Stefan Black is a deranged tyrant", I add again and this time the guy gives me an icy stare but somehow he seems amuse.

Did I mention I tend to talk a lot? Especially when I know I'm screwed? But screw or not, I ramble a lot either way.

"Stop glaring", I raise my left eyebrow. "I'm only saying this because my friend's a management student and we sometimes study this together even though I'm a literature student."

Oh my Gosh! I better stop talking now.

"What else do you know about this Stefan Black?", he asks, chuckling. He's amused and I wonder why.

"That he's a womanizer. Nothing much. He sleeps with every female. Oh my God, that's just gross. I mean he can catch a disease."

The man lets out a loud laugh. Oh, I'm glad I could make someone laugh today.

"So you're trying to say he's a man whore?", he asks once he's calm down.

"Yes. He's a man whore."

"Who the hell are you?!", an icy cold voice snaps from behind. I freeze when I feel a shiver goes down my spine. That icy voice can even freaking freeze hell.