FOUR!!!!

FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR!!!! My lucky number! You know why right? Ok. So four more days until The Blood of Olympus comes out. Today we'll be talking about the gods of Olympus! In other series, the gods act differently than in the Percy Jackson series. For example: Persephone in the Pandora series by Caroline Hennesy is very hyper and cheery. In The Goddess Test series by Aimée Carter, she is miserable. These are all true by the way. So now about the gods...

Zeus: He is easily tempered. I mean come on! You broke the oath too!

Hera: She's a- *Wattpad has deleted this because of faulty language*

Poseidon: Idk my thoughts on him is neutral

Athena: Let Percy and Annabeth date!!!

Ares: Yikes. Calm down and stop thinking about wars which is very ironic since he is the god of war but whatever.

Aphrodite: Stop it! Piper doesn't want to wear girly stuff so back off! Although she does look pretty... Gah stop messing with my brain Aphrodite! Why did you have to have Drew?! She's horrible!

Apollo: He needs more Haiku lessons and to stop hitting on every person he meets.

Artemis: Why do you hate boys so much? I shouldn't be the one to ask that. I could answer that in my sleep.

Dionysus: It's Percy Jackson not Peter Johnson and Annabeth not Annabelle.

Hephaestus: Win Aphrodite over! I don't like that Ares dude. Oh and great job on Leo!

Hades: Stop being so gloomy. It's getting to me. Also don't send monsters towards Percy!

Demeter: Stop with the cereal already! Not everyone likes cereal.

Hermes: It wasn't your fault that Luke died. He chose his own choices.

Hestia: Meh I don't really know her very much.

Bye my fellow demigods! Peace out!✌️