f o r t y - o n e

The hot water spilling over your bruised bodies blankets over you as you begin to engulf each other.

You realize now this is the first time you've gotten this close, this vulnerable and this raw with him.

He turns around to press you against the tile wall, the water not bothering either one of you.

His body is slippery against yours, but he's so close to to you, you feel every part of him so vividly.

Your tongues slip and side across each other, and in between he bites your bottom lip, sucking on it slightly to make it sting, a pain that makes your stomach churn with the need of him.

"Fuck." he murmurs and you sigh at the sound of his hungry voice.

"Jimin." you say his name and he groans, his lips needier.

You hold his face to get him to look at you, your faces are so close not even water from the shower get in between easily, your eyes are almost challenging each other, "I want you." you can barely breathe out and his head falls on your chest.

"You're gonna kill me, Y/N." he says and you lay your head back against the tile wall.

He looks back up, his eyes looking for the real answer in yours, "Sure?" he asks.

"Please." you say and with that response he goes wild.

You're both devouring each other like you haven't eaten for days.

His hands grab at your chest while his lips chew at yours, his tongue slipping in and out of your mouth, suckling at every chance he gets before he grabs both your wrists with one hand and holds them over your head.

"First time?" he can barely form a sentence, his chest is rising and falling hard.

You nod.

"Maybe we shouldn't do it h-"

"No, I want this, I want to do it." you say, desperate.

He shuffles slightly, he uses his free hand to grab onto a bar on the shower wall and he slips in.

You almost scream at the feeling, the feeling of him in you and the thin blanket of water make the ache go away and the pleasure heighten.

He pulls back and pushes again and you bite down on your lip so hard, the feeling building up so quick in the very lower part of your stomach. It feels like your heart is beating too fast for your body, like it'll explode.

"I wanna hear you." he says and kisses your lips so that you let go of them.

"Fuck." you breathe, placing your lips on his shoulders as his body flows in and out like the water from the shower head.

"Good girl." he says into your ear making you wince.

The steam makes you go insane, it messes with your head, numbs and blurs it as your need for him grows.

He finally lets go of your wrists and you take the chance to pull him closer, his chest pressing up against yours.

His hands fall to your lower back, the graze of his fingers making your blood rush through you.