CHAPTER 5.

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

It's been a week since I am working in a cafe as a waitress. Finding a job was not a difficult part, the manager of the cafe already needed a waitress so he hired me. The salary was just fine. It wasn't bad either; I mean enough for my daily expenses. I am doing a full-time job, but as soon as I get a job with a better salary than this, I will leave this job.

"Emily, I need one black coffee and cappuccino." Daisy's voice pulled me from my thoughts.

"Okay. Five minutes." I smiled at her.

Daisy, she has been working here for one year. The first thing that caught my eye about her was her raven black hair.

As I made my way across the kitchen fixing up the coffee- I could not help recall the first time I saw her. She was strikingly gorgeous. Her chic dress complimented her toned body all too well. I noticed her eyes had a tint of green in them. She was all in all absolutely mesmerizing whenever I hear or say her name, I miss my sister. I try my best not to shed tears.

I told her about how I moved here except for my real name. I wanted to keep it a secret. She told me she did the same when her parents didn't approve of her boyfriend, Jack. She even gave me a room in her apartment to stay as she usually stays with her boyfriend.

"Coffee, Emily?" Daisy said waving her hands in front of my face.

"Oh, I am so sorry. Just give me a minute." I went to take the coffee and soon returned.

"Here!" I said while passing her the coffee.

"You will have an extra shift." She plainly said.

I frowned and asked her in disbelief. "Why?"

"Hazel's mom is hospitalized and she is her only child so she has to be there."

"I hope she is not lying this time." I rolled my eyes.

She shook her head side to side. "No. She is not. You know Mark doesn't trust people so easily. He even went with her to check whether she was lying or not. She didn't lie this time."

"Oh. What about you why can't you take her shift?" I hopefully looked at her thinking if she could take my place but her words only made me sad.

She shrugged. "You know I don't work here for whole day Emily. I have another job to do." She said with a hint of little anger. I know what another job she had. Fucking your boyfriend is not a job. Bitch.

"Okay."

"I'm sorry honey." She passed me a fake sad smile.

"It's okay. I will take care of it." I plainly said and turned around.

I turned my face back to her when she said. "Anyway, did you think about the job at Benson Corp?"

"Yeah, I did. I was going today but I can't. Now I have to go tomorrow." I sadly replied.