Chapter eleven - Prep time

Nobody's POV

"Hmm, let us see here," was Y/N response as he searched for his recorded performance.

Marina had given him the day off especially after the show he had put on last night. It wasn't until after the performance that a hidden camera man had admitted to be filming the performance, much to their suprise, the video had gone viral. "Ten million views in three hours, maybe Sabina was right, I really can't keep a low profile" mused Y/N unsure whether to be proud or disappointed.

Currently, he was abord a train. He had been asked to meet Poppin' Party at the mall today to "help" them pick out the necessities for their beach trip tomorrow. 

Timeskip- To the mall

"Where are they?" he asked aloud to nobody in particular.

They had set the meeting time to be around 10am while the meeting place to be at the entrance, they were already late by an hour. Y/N wondered just what were they up to.

Saaya's POV

Before we went to meet Y/N-san at the mall, we stopped by CiRCLE to pick up Kasumi's guitar which she had accidentally left overnight.

"Kasumi-san, can't you be more responsible?" growled Arisa. "Now we are going to be late to meet Y/N."

"How could I be responsible when I was too busy being blown away by Y/N-san's performance?" she countered.

Arisa stopped talking. Honestly, she doubt any of the bands were expecting Y/N-san to give a show and then have it go viral. "He can now expect to be famous," I mused.

"Ah, girls," greeted Marina. "What are you all doing here? I thought you had a little...metting with Y/N-san."

"We do," I answered blushing. "Just here to pick something up."

Marina looked like she was lost in thought for a moment. "Ah! I do believe you mean this."

She held up Kasumi's guitar, much to her excitement. "Thank you Marina-san! Where was it?"

"Backstage," she answered quickly.

"Marina-san, if I may," began Tae. We all turned to regard her. "Why exactly did you give Y/n-san the day off today?"

Marina wrinkled her brows. "I thought I said it was a congratulations."

"That was for the performance preparation effort, wasn't it?" questioned Tae. "Is there something going on?"

"His birthday," she answered immediately. "Since tomorrow is his birthday, I wanted to make sure you were all prepared for that, hence the day off."

We all shot suprise glances at one another.

"Wait," said Marina, "you all did know tomorrow was his birthday, right?"

"No...we...we didn't," stuttered Arisa almost forcing the words out.

Marina's eyes flew wide open. "I thought you were all close friends with him, shouldn't you all know?"

I shook my head. "He never meantioned it once, not once. How do you know it Marina-san? Did he tell you?"

She shook her head in response. "No, the job application required such information. Back to the point, did he really not inform you all?"

"No," we answered in unison.

Marina took a seat. "I wonder why."

"Maybe he doesn't like people celebrating his birthday party," suggested Kasumi.