Angry Marlene

Amy's POV

Bellatrix looked at me awkwardly clearly not knowing what to say for once which was a suprise considering she always has something to say . I turned back to look at my friends before saying

"Hey guys what are you doing in here?"

I instantly cringed at what I said as I knew very well they were going to Hogsmeade and they was under the impression I was staying at Hogwarts . So for them to see me with no other than Bellatrix Black must've been a shock.

"What are we doing here ? I think the question is what are you doing here with that maniac"

Marlene seemed annoyed which was rather understandable especially because of everything Bellatrix had put our group through throughout the years .
I saw Bellatrix look at Marlene angrily before pulling her wand out and pointing it at Marlene .

"Who do you think your calling a maniac?"
Bellatrix spat .

"You obviously"

Marlene too pulled her wand out . I had to stop this I couldn't let my best friend and Bellatrix harm one another .

"Stop it both of you this is pathetic"

I said whilst making sure to step imbertween the pair of them .

"No what's pathetic is that your hanging around with that after everything she has said or done to us"

Marlene then left with Sirius and James  right behind her . Lily smiled slightly my way but she too followed out after them . I turned towards Bellatrix .

"Well Black we might aswell sit down now that we are here"

"Your friends hate me a lot"
Bellatrix chuckled.

"They do have every right to though"

"I guess but I'm only stating the truth"

I frowned at this she really knew how to ruin us been civil to one another . I got up to leave whilst saying

"Right well then I believe we are done here"

Bellatrix groaned before saying

"Weasley sit down"

"Why should I ? Why do you want to spend time with me ? Why did you stay at the hospital wing all day after the potions accident ? Yes Marlene told me about that . And why do you constantly stare at me?

Bellatrix looked as if she wasn't particularly sure on what to say but said

"Just sit down Weasley and I will tell you some of it"

"Some ? Why not all?"

"I don't want you to know yet that's why"

"Whatever just say what you have to say"

"I want to spend time with you because your rather fun to be around and I don't constantly stare at you"