My List

Squad

Dirty Little Secret

Wanna make a bet

The Amazing RaceFirst

 One-Shot Book

It's All In The Past

Adopted By The Pack

The Carrier's Guard

Threats From The Past

YouTube University

Online Love

The Normal Life 

8 Years 

The gamer's life for me

Magus Verboso

Mr Nightingale

You Get A Pass

The Sidemen Bullies

Where's WorldsCollide

Second One-Shot Book

Jumping Ship

Assistant to the Prince

True Blind Date

Expectations

Can't Hear Squat

Mr Barn

These are a short list of the 26 books I can remember having written in my short what, Three years on Wattpad? Maybe Four? I don't know. But I've done a lot over the years and I still feel like, I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to FanFiction because I still love doing this and any ideas I have tend to stem from these boys and their mates so I feel like, While I may not be writing as much anymore when associated with them. I think I should at least do a proper send-off if you guys know what I mean?

But as of Right now, Over the next few months, I'm going to try and finish books that need to be finished, Complete a few more One shot Ideas I have before closing out that whole chapter of my writing life on this platform because I think, After a few more books that need to be finished and a few more stories that need to be told, I think I'll be ready to start feeding into Original work. I've been saying stuff like this for a while now I'm sure many of you are sick of me saying that but right now, I feel like I'm ready to say goodbye to FanFiction as the main source of Creative Freedom, And instead start working on something more... Me.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been going through the books I have published, And the few I don't have published or even some I've deleted over time, And I'm going to Rank them, All of the ones you read above, From my least favourite book to write and read back through, Up to my favourite book to write and read through. And I think it will be good to see me putting my books in their places because I know anyone who has actually read a lot of them or even just one, Might have their favourite books. But I hope that this kind of puts into perspective the amount of work I've done on my Wattpad account and how now, I'm 22 years old, I started writing I think not long after I turned 18 so I think, After these years, I'm ready to start doing more original stuff. 

There will, of course, be characters named for example Joshua, Harry, Mitchell, Lachlan ETC but at the end of the day, I'll be trying to make those characters very different to what the real life named counterparts are. Mainly as a way so I can differentiate them myself. 

So Starting from 26 I'm going to list these all the way down to 1, This list will include the name of the book I chose, A short Idea of what the book was supposed to be and how it was supposed to end OR the plot of the book if It's a published book/In development, And then my reasoning behind where I put it. This to me, Is a good way to send off my FanFiction account as I'll be trying to make a new one for Original works, OR If you guys show interest then let me know if you want me to keep posting on this account, But focusing on more original stuff rather than what I'm doing now.