19:No more

Amber

"Wow," Miri shook her head, raising silver tongs in the air. "I was starting to get the impression that you wouldn't lose your virginity before you met your soulmate. But now?" She made an exaggerated detonation sound with her lips, using her free hand to mimic that of a plane shooting through the air.

"Damn. Second-base in one shot. You're going to reach home base soon, my girl."

"Oh my God. Please, stop." Amber moaned, slapping a hand to her head with a hot blush on her cheeks. "It was an accident! Accident!"

"A fantastic accident if you asked me," Miri spoke as she flipped the pork belly on the grill. The fat pooling at its surface sizzled loudly as it touched the hot metal, emitting a rich meaty scent that brought forth a growl of hunger from the depths of Amber's stomach.

She glanced weakly at the meat and then back at Miri. She was done with talking about what had transpired that afternoon. She wanted to forget it all and just gorge herself silly on good food and great alcohol. That man was attractive, and her body was honest. That was all.

"And within an artwork? Damn." Miri whistled, shaking her head. "That's kinky as fuck. You're fulfilling fantasies that common folk like myself wouldn't even dream of doing. It's like a plot for porn."

Amber pursed her lips. She had to agree with her best friend. It was kind of kinky to be straddling a man within an artwork, rubbing his cock with her knee and basically moaning in his ear. She pinked at that thought, her heart fluttering in her chest.

Her situation did sound like the beginning of some weird art museum pornography. And if this really were some porn video, she probably would have kept their earrings locked together. He would then simply just have to unbutton his pants and slip his hard cock into her. It wouldn't take much for him to enter her in that position—

Amber decided to take the chance to down her glass of soju, in hopes of driving out those dirty thoughts. The alcohol was not the industrial, mass-made stuff that she was used to drinking. The ones that smelled like scorched sugar and tasted cheap. This was traditional soju. Soju that smelled like ripe cherries and flowed down her throat easily without the familiar burn of alcohol.

Amber had lost count of the number of birthday presents Miri had gifted to her. And this bottle of expensive soju was yet another one of her gifts which they shared over plates of Korean barbecue.

Amber's eyes darted over to her best friend, a smile on her lips. Was Miri a sugar mommy? Maybe.

Tip of the day: When one couldn't get a rich husband, one should just get a rich best friend who liked to spoil one rotten.

"Was he hot?" Miri asked, plonking slabs of short ribs onto the grill.

Amber blinked owlishly at her. Her mind steadily drifting back to the mysterious masked man. Handsome, muscular mysterious masked man with a voice of thick velvet and a natural scent that was pure sex.

"Yes." Amber's traitorous mouth immediately blurted out without a second thought. She flushed, turning into a deep beetroot red, laughing sheepishly. Damn it. She should just shut the fuck up. "To tell you the truth, I don't really know." She waved her hand in the air. "He had on a mask and a hat. The only thing I could see were his eyes."

"Those must have been a sexy pair of eyes," Miri smirked, meeting her eye with a wink. The action immediately turned Amber into a deeper red hue. The blush on her cheeks had travelled all over her body, and her hands were trembling...goddamnit.

"Uh," Amber blurted out.

"Well? Tell me more," Miri said, bouncing excitedly in her seat. "You need to give me details. Details, Amber. Details. " She tapped her finger on the table, looking at Amber expectantly. "So, you straddled him, your earrings were tangled. And then?"

Then...He moaned in her ear. She tried to get up, but somehow she managed to pleasure his cock with her knee. His cock, which was hard, and big, and thick, and long—

Amber looked away quickly, embarrassment clouding her mind. She didn't want to say it, even to Miri, her best friend. It felt strangely private. She swallowed thickly, unsure of the reason why she felt this way. This just didn't feel like one of those random crushes that she had of boys on the street. It felt personal, like something more than just—Gah. Amber exhaled. She couldn't explain it. She couldn't explain what she was feeling and why she was feeling this way.

She searched for a way out and took the chance to wrap a piece of grilled pork belly in lettuce, shoving it quickly into her mouth. The taste immediately distracted her, diverting her attention away from the present problem.

Her mind exploded with pleasure as a symphony of flavours danced over her tongue. The monster in her belly howled in approval as it slobbered over the chunks of meat in her mouth. She was almost crying from the refreshing crunch of lettuce, the thick bites of juicy marbled meat and the salty thrum of soybeans. Amber bit back a moan as she hummed happily, feeling instantaneously better.

"Stop giving me those orgasmic facial expressions and start giving me the juicy story, Amber!" Miri snapped, pouting as she glared at her.

Amber looked at her pointedly then back at the grill. She chewed, swallowed and then her chopsticks snapped out to pierce into yet another piece of meat. She stuffed it quickly into her mouth at breakneck speed. Amber continued chewing happily, blatantly ignoring her BFF.

"Amber..."

Amber pointed at her bulging cheeks and gave her best friend a closed eye smile.

"Are you kidding me?" Miri slapped the silver tongs onto the grill. "Your tactic now is to stuff your face so you don't have to talk to me?"

Amber nodded. She only spilt a tiny bit of the situation and her face was already burning from embarrassment. She was pretty sure if she said more she would have a heart attack. Her panties would also be ruined at the same time, and she was not looking forward to scrubbing her cream out of the fabric in the shower later.

"Fine!" Miri growled. "I'll just have to eat the meat quickly then!"

Her best friend swiped up a huge piece of pork belly, soaking it in a generous amount of spicy soybean paste and shoving the whole chunk into her mouth. Amber whined in protest, quickly snatching up another piece of beef.

She wasn't going down without a fight!

They eventually stopped after another five plates of meat, calling it a truce and heading back to their hotel. The moment they entered their hotel room, Amber called first dibs on the shower in an attempt to escape Miri's interrogation on her love life.

By the time she was out of the toilet, skin glowing red from the heat of the water, Miri was too tired to bug her with her questions, stumbling right into the shower for a bath without a peep.

Thank God for that. Amber sighed with relief. Retelling the story was basically like reliving the story. And Amber had already re-experienced that story a thousand times in her head.

Amber walked out of the room, heading down to the convenience store located at the ground level of the hotel with a skip in her step. She wanted a cold drink. Something sweet and refreshing that would drive out the heat that burned in her lower belly.

Was that even possible? Maybe. She wouldn't know until she tried. Plus, her throat was parched from all that smoked meat, so dry that her tongue flopped about like a fish out of water in the middle of the sandy Saharan Desert.

Okay. Honestly, it was her fault.

She was thirsty as hell because she had blasted hot (almost) boiling water all over her skin. She had practically cooked herself in the shower. It was a mad attempt to burn away her lustful thoughts of the men she had just met that day. In hindsight, she should have frozen herself with icy water instead, that would have definitely taken the heat out of her system.

She grimaced at the thought. Damn it, Amber! She had read enough smutty fiction to know that a cold shower was the trick to get rid of perverted thoughts. Guys took cold showers all the time. She licked her lips. Did 'masked man' take a cold shower after their meeting? Or did he take matters into hand, simply wrapping his fingers around his cock to masturba—Okay, no. No more lustful thoughts. No more!