Chapter 14

A/N-Hey everyone! Chapter 14 is finally here!

You found yourself back in the elevator with Gennady after he casted the spell.

"Oh my gosh!" You shouted. "I think I'm going to be sick!"

You lost your balance and fell back into the elevator wall.

Gennady rolled his eyes at you. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Why would you care?" You groaned, trying to get up. You held the rail and tried to regain your strength. "I-I don't think I can stand."

"You already are." He said, fighting a laugh.

You glared at him, a piece of hair moving in front of your face. "On. My. Own."

You growled, still holding the rail connected to the elevator. "Just push the damn button."

Gennady pushed the number 3 again with his knuckles and you felt the elevator pull you upwards.

You lost your balance again, this time hitting your head on the moving floor. You huffed and groaned as you turned onto your back and looked up at the silver ceiling.

The elevator door opened and you pushed yourself back up to your knees.

"Here." Gennady said, holding out his hand.

Reluctantly, you took it, for you knew it was the only way you were going to get up quickly without falling.

You didn't thank him for his help. Instead, you let go of his hand and started walking quickly toward your room with your hand on the wall as a way to keep yourself balanced.

You wanted to get away from that man as fast as possible.

Turning the corner at the end of the hall was somewhat of a challenge for you, but you did it without falling flat on your face.

"Remember, the case." He shouted at you.
You ignored him.

Finally, you reached the door to your room and pulled out your keys.

You opened the door to find a nervous Newt standing before you.

He was with two women, neither of which you recognized.

This, at first startled you, but you quickly pushed it aside.

Oh dear. How do I explain what just happened? You thought.

"(Y/F/N)!" He shouted, rushing to you. "What happened, (Y/F/N)? Where did you go? When did-" He paused. "Oh dear, (Y/F/N) you don't look well." Newt said.
He stuttered, "Well, no, I mean you always look nice it's just now you don't-"

Your legs felt like jello as you tried to move toward him, and you fell again, this time on your knees.

You felt more sick than before, and you tried to ignore the effects of constant teleportation, but the pain came over you quickly as an enormous wave.

"Newt, I-I'm not well." You said, tears welling in your eyes. It wasn't just the spell, you'd realized, but the feeling of fear that kept you paralysed.

How can I tell Newt that someone tried to kidnap me and force me to steal his case? Or - a case. I don't know whose it is anymore. Not really.

"(Y/F/N), it's alright. It's going to be okay." Newt thought quickly. "You need to lie down." He said, lifting your arm and putting it across his shoulders.

He kept you stable and held you close as you walked together to your bedroom. You fell onto the bed, put your head on a pillow, and closed your eyes tightly, hoping that the world would stop spinning.