Chapter 17

A/N-Hey everyone!! Chapter 17 is here💕Today's chapter will be through Newt's point of view, and 5 days after the previous chapter! Enjoy :)

-5 DAYS LATER-
Newt's POV

Things started to calm down and (F/N) and I spent more and more time with each other as the days passed. 

Queenie joined us when we went to (F/N)'s flower shop and visited Jacob for a while as (Y/N) and I got lost in conversation. 

She wanted to learn more magic, so I showed her some dueling spells and other things, as she stared in awe and tried to copy me.

We talked about flowers and creatures, both magic and non-magic and continued to learn from one another as we walked around and forgot our troubles.

We grew awfully close and I enjoyed spending time with her. And, although I couldn't tell why, something about her seemed more beautiful and incredible than any of the creatures or magic I'd seen before in my life. 

Images from the rooftop flashed into my mind again.

Why do I keep thinking of you?

And, with that thought, it seemed that Gennady and the rest of our magical troubles had been forgotten now.

Replaced by other things like, Love? It was as though everything bad ended or disappeared. Or so we thought.

As Queenie walked back into the flower shop, she had a troubled look on her face.

"What's wrong?" (Y/N) asked, moving from the chair behind the cash register to me and Queenie.

"Jacob." She said.

"He said there was a man there. Intimidating. Suspicious. Grey hair and a suit. He was looking for something. A case."

I froze, knowing who he'd seen.

We let our guard down. I thought. He's so close to us now, and we didn't even knowHe knows everything now, our location, our-

"Gennady." (Y/N) said. "He's here."

I watched as she turned white, now paralysed with fear. "(Y/N) it's alright." I said, trying to calm her.

She shook her head. "No, it's not. We're all in grave danger now. And-and It's all my fault."

Queenie put her hand on her shoulder. "No, honey. You didn't know. No one did. This was an unpredictable act by a dark wizard. No one saw it coming."

(Y/N) let out a sigh. "Is Tina still at work?" She asked. "Maybe she knows something we don't? Perhaps she has a lead?"

No sooner than (Y/FN) had said that did Tina apparate into the room, scared of what she'd just discovered.

"Gennady.  He's here." She told us. "He's in the area, preying on muggles."

This explains Jacob. I thought.

Queenie looked at me, nodding.

Are-are you listening to my thoughts, Queenie?

She frowned slightly.

Probably uncontrollably?

"What do we do?" (Y/N) asked Tina.

She shook her head, "I don't know.  I'm sorry. But no one else is going to stop him."

She paused.

"We'll have to do it ourselves."

****
(hope you like the chapter so far! Now the story will be in your point of view!)