16

The Claim

Tabitha was dead, some might say it was a harsh decision and quick judgment was made. But Mateo was protecting Serena and his pack. Life as a werewolf was already risky as is, having a unstable wolf amongst them put everyone at risk. And the Alpha King, he had to consider within moments his choice of punishment, the slightest indecision on his part and he risks many lives.

Mateo made his way out of the room seeking Serena, entering the room he had left her in, he made a beeline for her, embracing her, his lowered towards her neck, inhaling her scent, calming himself, it was not easy keeping his emotions in check, to the outside world he had to remain a leader, but here in her arms, he was just a man.

Serena knew that Mateo needed this, understood that the act of judgement fell heavily on his shoulders.

Mateo needed Serena and now that he had announced his chosen before all, there was nothing holding him back from claiming her. With that thought in mind, he led her to his room, determined to lay claim to his chosen, where proof was there for all to see.

Entering his room, Mateo turned towards Serena, "Will you accept being my mate?"

Serena gazed at Mateo, understanding his question, he was giving her a choice and dependent on her answer, it would determine their future.

"Yes..." She replied.

Serena gasped as Mateo lifted her into his arms carrying her towards the bed. Settling her gently on her feet. And then with little more than impatience he threw back the covers. Straightening, he moved towards her, a predatory smile on his lips, removing the clips holding her hair up, coming closer, his hand snaked behind her back, pulling the zipper down slowly, his fingers brushing lightly on her skin, creating shivers of delight to course through her. Stepping back, Mateo pulled the dress off, exposing her breasts covered in a silky white strapless bra, he kissed the upper slopes of her exposed breasts, moving down he placed kisses as he lowered her dress, inch by inch, letting go of it, as it fell down to the ground, removing her shoes as well.

Down on his knees, his head was level to her silky clad core, his hands slid up the back of her thighs, cupping her smooth buttocks, pushing her forward gently, he nuzzled her core, inhaling the sweet smell of her arousal.

Serena's heart thudded, her skin prickled with heat and desire, moaning as Mateo placed a kiss at the heat of her core.

Mateo stood up, his gaze dark, he eased forward placing a gentle kiss on her shoulder, nuzzling his way to the crook of her neck, using his hands to peel away his own clothes. When there was nothing between them but her underwear and his boxers, he urged her gently onto the bed, coming down beside her. His hands reached behind her to unhook her bra clasp , removing it, gazing as her nipples hardened into tight points. He bent to lick his tongue over one. He felt himself grow harder as he sucked at her nipples and teased them with his teeth.

"Mateo." She moaned.

He put his hand between her legs, her panties were very wet. Rubbing gently at the moist panel of fabric. His fingers slipping beneath the elastic of her panties, before sliding them down. He kissed her breasts, moving down her body, reaching her center, holding her legs apart, he bent down, his lips pressing down on her clitoris, his tongue flicked out, tasting her sweet arousal. She writhed and arched towards him, her hands coming down grabbing his head, pressing him down, moaning as he sucked and teased her nub.

Mateo pushed back, removing his boxers, he moved up, over Serena, covering her body with his, skin to skin. Kissing her lips, moving down her jawline towards her neck, he nipped and sucked on the spot he would mark her.

"I need you inside me, Mateo." She gasped.

Placing the head of his erection against her hot, tight opening, Mateo's teeth sharpened.

"Do it..." She pleaded.

Biting down on her neck, he thrust hard into her, breaking her virginal barrier. She screamed, trying to move away, Mateo held her firmly down, his teeth still lodged in her neck, his erection deep and still inside her, waiting...

It took a few seconds, he felt her body relax, taking his time with the first few thrusts, spreading her body's natural lubrication until the drag of her body against his sex was not quite so tight. Removing his teeth, he licked his bite, eliciting a moan from her. He proceeded to make love to her with long slow strokes, swiveling his pelvis on each downward thrust to stimulate her clitoris.

"Oh! Mateo...yes!"

Her voice drove him to heights of lust, he was soon slamming in and out of her, his mouth claiming hers in a kiss that told her everything he felt.

She curled her arms around him, pulling him into her, wanting to feel all of him. Urgency built, quickening their rhythm, the sensations so acute, she wanted to scream, "Please, Mateo."

With a growl, he thrust faster, offering what she craved, driving her to a peak, "Come with me, Meu Amore."

He swelled, going hard as steel, ecstasy exploded out of him as her body convulsed, her orgasm ripping through them both, her channel tightening and contracting around his shaft as he spilled into her.

Thrust for thrust, his seed filled her womb.