Twenty Eight.

Back again for another chapter! Enjoy

Didn't proofread

Dave's POV

"They got you again." I look up at Faith who was laughing and leaned up against the threshold.

"Yeah, but I'll do anything for my princesses." I'm currently painting Kairi and Ella's toes.

"Well can you paint mine too? I can't exactly see or get to my feet." She giggled.

"Of course, baby." I smiled at her.

"I'll be in the room." She said and walked, well waddled, out of the girls room.

"When does my baby brother get here?" Kairi asked.

"Next month." Told her, focusing on painting her little toe nails. "Y'all excited?"

"Yes!" The both of them screamed. "We're gonna dress him up, have tea parties. Ouuu El we can paint his nails and toes too!" Kairi said to Ella.

"Nah I don't think that would be a good idea. He's going to be really small and sleeping most of the time. But maybe when he gets older he'll let y'all do that." I explained to them. They nodded in understanding. "Aight well I'm done. You like it?" I asked Kairi.

"Mhm. Thanks daddy." She kissed my cheek and Ella did the same.

I got up and left out of their room and walked down to our room to see Faith laying on the bed with a bag of chocolate covered almonds beside her. She tried to hurry up and hide them, but it was too late.

"Give em here." I demanded.

"David please." She whined. "I've been craving them so bad and I'm hungry." Her voice started to crack. I hate when she does this.

"No Faith. You supposed to eat healthy so my son can get his nutrients." I took them out of her hand.

"But what about me? I'm the one carrying him and I'm hungry for this. This is all I want to eat." What she said was mixed up in her crying.

I groaned. "Fine. Here." I tossed them back to her.

She sniffled and wiped her face, grabbing the bag and opening them back up. She laid back down on her side under the covers. She continued to sniffle.

"Okay that's enough." I said to her. "I gave you back the damn almonds." She still didn't say anything to me. I blew out a breath and got in bed and hugged her from behind. "I'm sorry."

"I forgive you." She mumbled.

I smacked my lips. "You such a fake." I laughed.

"I'm not. You did hurt my feelings. Dave I really am hungry and this is what I was craving. I've been doing good with my diet. What's the point of being pregnant if I can't eat what I want?"

"To bring a healthy new life into this world. That's the main priority." I pulled her into me while I held her from behind.

"I know and I'm doing that." She intertwined our fingers together and placed them on her stomach. "Can you believe we're about to have a baby together?"

"Hell yeah. I told you, you were the only person I wanted carrying the rest of my kids."

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Yeah what's up?" I said while I played with her wedding ring.

"I'm kind of nervous." Faith admitted. "I guess as time gets closer and closer to my due date, reality is starting to set in. I'm about to give birth and care for a newborn. Yeah I've had practice with the girls, but they were already toddlers. This is a new baby and I don't want to mess up or do anything wrong." She sniffed. "I just want to be the best mom."