Sequel - Falling For Luke

FALLING FOR LUKE

Coming June 7th 2019 

Twenty-two years after the events of "Like Father, Like Son", Luke Bradley is all grown up and coming back home after two years working as a teacher in Africa.

Back on American soil, it's hard to adjust when all of his friends seem to have moved on without him. Weddings, children, it's all happening so fast, and yet he still has no idea what he wants for his future.

5th grade teacher Ryleigh Wynn knows what it's like to have a rough childhood, and it's been her goal to make sure no child ever has to feel alone and scared the way she did.

When a familiar face from her past starts to work at her school, old feelings come back to the surface. What happens when an adventurous spirit falls for a girl that has a hard time letting down her guard?

This is the sequel to "Like Father, Like Son" but it can easily be read as a stand-alone.

Please be advised that some of the content may not be suitable for a younger audience. There will be no explicit sex scenes, but some sexual content might still appear. There will also be profanity, and other mature themes that may be triggering to some.

If you'd like to know more about potential triggers, please DM me.