Chapter 5

The next day as Anthony was sitting in his thinking of the dark skinned beauty that told him off yesterday.

He loved that she wasn't afraid to speak her mind. She was feisty and he loved it. She had curves in all the right places, he couldn't imagine what it would be like with her underneath him.

Anthony's phone rang abruptly pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Yes Mother." He answered in annoyance.

"Hello my wonderful son." Susan Jackson greeted sarcastically to her son.

"What do you want?" He snapped rudely. He didn't have time for her antics at the moment.

" Oh nothing. It's just that you saw your twin yesterday and didn't want to see me. You know me, your father and God are the only reason you are here today. I pushed yo big headed a-s-s out of my vagina and you act like you can't call me. And you better come to dinner tommorow night. You know your not to old to get your butt whooped right?"

Okay that was a bit of too much information for Anthony. He didn't need to know about his birth and just thinking about his parents. Anthony shivered in disgust.

"Okay mom, look Im sorry. I am just stressed out from work." He sincerely apologized.

"It's ok sweetheart. Now how has your week been?" She asked her mood immediately went down from an 8 to a 3.

"Fine I guess. I have so many business deals and meetings. It's hard to keep track of. And-." He said but soon got cut off.

"I dont want to here about business I wanna here about my son's life, not business. "

Anthony sighed, "Mom I still don't have a daughter in law for you if that is what your implying."

"Of course not." She lied trying to sound innocent.

"Okay sure. But mom I hate to rush you off the phone, but I have to get back to work so I love you and see you tommorow." He dismissed her. He really didn't have time for his mother's matchmaking at the moment.

"Okay love you to sweet heart." His mom sighed defeatedly and hung up. Could he not see that all she wanted was the best for him.

Suddenly her mind clicked. She had the perfect girl for him, she smiled evilly.

Just then her husband walked in and saw his wife, he instantly knew she was up to no good. He wrapped his arms around her in an embrace.

"What are you planning?" He questioned her.

"Nothing." She replied smiling innocently. He rolled his eyes.

"You know what. I don't even want to know. But I do know what I want to see." He suggested kissing his wife's neck.

She giggled, "And what may that be Mr. Jackson?"

"You." He demanded and carried his wife to their room.

****

Harmony looked at herself in the mirror one last time as Julia pulled up in front of the club.

Harmony decided to wear a black tight fitting dress that came to the middle of her thigh. It showed all her curves, she paired it with some red heels and accessories.

When they walked in the club, the atmosphere was hot and heavy. Bodies grinding against each other and the smell of alcohol was thick.

"Lets go to the bar." Julia suggested and dragged Harmony in that direction.

"Can I get 4 shots of vodka please."

Harmony looked over at her friend in shock. Who in the hell is about to drink those. Not me. She thought to herself. Julia was on drugs if she thought Harmony was gonna drink those.

When the bar tender came back with them, Julia slid 3 suggestingly at Harmony. Harmony glanced at the glasses then at Julia and scoffed.

"Oh come on. Stop being such a downer. You need to loosen up and have some fun. You're always about work, just worry about yourself for once. And I will shove these down you throat. I'm not bluffing. " Harmony sighed and realized she was right.

Harmony grabbed a glass and threw it back into her mouth. She almost gagged from the taste and the burning in her throat. She ignored it and drunk the other two.

Just then the song Smack That by Akon came on.

"Let's dance!" Julia exclaimed and dragged Harmony to the dance floor. They began dancing on each other swaying and grinding to the music.

Before she knew instead of dancing with Julia, Harmony was grinding on a guy.

Their bodies molding and became one as Harmony moved her hips to match the beat. The guy was clearly excited as Harmony could surely feel it.

When she turned around, she was met with the guy from earlier in the bakery.

"You." She stated with so much hatred and distaste in her voice.

"Get off of me." She pushed him away and stumbled over to Julia. She had a very low alcohol tolerance, by her drinking those here drinks she was drunk. Not tipsy but DRUNK.

"Let's go. " Harmony grabbed her friend's arm. Julia had been sitting at the bar flirting with the bar tender even thought she has a husband and daughter. I mean, she was bored what else could she do.

When they pulled in front of Harmony's place Julia walked her drunken best friend to the door.

Harmony had no clue what was going on, but as her head hit the pillow she was out.

<><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><>

Hey guys I first wanted to say THANK YOU. So much, I didn't know my book would become so popular or successful so soon.

Thanks for all my voters and fans. I haven't really been getting comments, but I would really appreciate it.

Can you go check out my 2 other books Photogenic and Dear Alpha. I have 1 chapter up, I'm trying to get more reads to see if they will become more successful.

Anyway, I will try to update as much as I can. But I have a life just like you guys so please don't rush me. I will try not to go TOO long without updating. My goal is once a week.

QFTC: Who should play Anthony and Julia's parents?

TeaserHarmony has a secret, will they judge her for her mistakes?

So what do you guys think about the Jackson's they are freaky.

For next up date MUST HAVE

Reads (650)

Votes(20)

Comments (MUST have 6)

Enjoy