༄SEVEN༄

Rami smiles as he packs away his containers listening aptly to Spencer's rambling. "Though many people first thought that mousse was a German dish if you look at the word itself it is obvious that it was first made in France. Mousse is a word from 19th century France meaning predominantly moss or froth because of the usage of whipped cream or whipped eggs when making the dish." The genius historizes doing that thing with his hands that he does when he explains something.

"Sweetened mousse is, of course, more common because most of the French chefs and families that came over needed something cheap and easy to make to serve to a mass of people with varying different tastes and the love of sweet things is common among almost every person." He jerks one hand as if waving over a crowd of people. "There is also savory mousse though that uses more beaten egg whites so that a whipped cream won't harm the flavoring of fish, meat, cheese, or vegetable mousse that was often served to children to make them associate it with its sweeter tasting brother."

"How can you listen to this and not almost fall asleep?" Morgan asks from his chair yawning and rubbing his hands across his face.

"Honestly? I find it adorable, and his voice is nice to listen to when he rambles like that." Rami replies as he settles back in his chair. "I told him one time over the phone while you guys were on that hit and run case that I was thinking of adding some pastries and such to the menu at the shop and he gave me a complete history and comparative essay on cupcakes versus muffins. It was enlightening and I decided on homemade cereal bars, mama's famous cannolis, and my favorite cream puffs instead."

"The cannolis are quite good." Spencer comments reaching forward to grab his cup of water and take a sip.

As he is setting the cup back down the door to the room opens and a stern looking blond woman in a skirt-suit and heels steps in and her eyes scan over the room stopping on the smallest man. "Raymond Andrew Di'Nair? My name is Erin Strauss, I am the director of the BAU."

She holds her hand out to shake and Rami takes it and shakes it firmly with a polite smile. "Hello, Director Strauss. What can I do for you?"

"It has come to my attention that you were unfairly judged and not allowed to take your physical exams when you were testing for the BAU, is that correct?" The woman questions her eyes flicking briefly to the prosthetic. "This was because of your leg?"

"Ah... yes the examiner called be a cripple and would not let me participate in the physical tests. I attempted to take them on three different occasions." The green-eyed man explains sitting up slightly straighter.

"I see." Strauss comments tapping her foot on the floor twice. "Well then, I'd like to invite you to retake the tests with new examiners. Unfortunately since it has been two years you will have to retake all of them and seeing as you have a relationship with Doctor Reid if the two of you aren't married or engaged by the time you get accepted if you get accepted you'll both have to fill out the fraternization forms." She crosses her arms. "The BAU is very lenient with couples working together seeing as the founder is David Rossi, so the forms are really just a formality. Will I be seeing you tomorrow, Mister Di'Nair?"

"Doctor." Rami and Spencer correct in sync.

"Excuse me?" The woman questions her eyes narrowing in confusion.

"It's doctor, Director Strauss. I have three PhDs and I am working on a fourth." The small man explains. "I hold doctorates in English, Psychology, and Sociology and I am working on one in History as well."

"So, you are technically overqualified to work in the BAU, and because of Austin Davies you were unable to become an agent?" Strauss questions with an agitated face.

"Essentially." Rami answers quietly twisting his finger in the hem of his sweater.

"If only we hadn't fired that imbecile already. How do you feel about scheduling the tests for next week, Doctor Di'Nair?" The blonde woman questions flipping opened her mobile phone and typing in a number at break-neck speed.

"That sounds wonderful, Director Strauss." The younger man smiles and she gives him a short nod before walking out. The man jumps up excitedly and leans over to plant a kiss on the stunned agent's lips. "I have to hire someone to work weekends, and I have to tell Damocles!" He lists as he pulls away before going quiet as color races over his face. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

"Did you know kissing is more sanitary than shaking hands?" Spencer questions dazedly as his hand comes up to grasp the smaller man's shoulder.

Derek and Rami laugh at him and the green-eyed man ducks to press another kiss to the genius' lips. "No I didn't know that. I think I'll stick to handshakes with everyone but you though."

Reid's grip tightens on the other male's shoulder. "I think I'm fine with that."

This is still just after S4E24, and I know its shorter but they finally kissed!