Chapter 5 - So Close Yet So Far

-Jirou's POV-
   I gulped and leaned towards her. She gently grabbed my chin as she leaned in. Our lips barely brushed before she pulled away.
   "Now we just cut the end out so it looks like we kissed," Yaomomo said. When I say my heart shattered, I mean it.
   "Yeah..." I said. I was beyond sad. It hurt to hold the tears in but I managed. The most she would see is my eyes tear up slightly but she seemed too distracted to notice. We edited the video and I uploaded it on my account. The comments kept asking if we really kissed but I ignored them all...until Kaminari called. I went to the bathroom to answer the call so Yaomomo wouldn't walk in suddenly.
   "What do you want?" I asked. I knew what he was going to ask so why did I bother asking?
   "Did you guys really kiss?!" He asked.
   "N-no..." I said between quiet sobs.
   "What?" He asked, "but it looked so real!"
   "C-can you just come pick me up..?" I asked.
   "Yeah," he said, "I'll be there in about 10 minutes."
   "Th-thanks," I said before I hung up. I came out of the bathroom. My eyes were most likely red from crying.
   "Yaoyorozu, Kaminari is coming to pick me up," I said.
   "Yaoyorozu? What happened to calling me Yaomomo?" She asked.
   "It was an a-accident," I said. I studdered. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
   "Why are your eyes red?" She asked.
   "N-no reason," I studdered again. Shit shit shit shit shit.
   "Jirou, is there something you aren't telling me?" She asked, "you can tell me anything you know." I heard my phone ping with a message.
   "H-hold on I need to see this message," I said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was from Kaminari. He said that he was outside to pick me up.
   "I-I gotta go," I said as I put my phone away and reached for the door handle. Yaomomo suddenly grabbed my wrists and pressed me to the wall.
   "Ya-Yaoyorozu I need to-"
   "There. You did it again," she said, "whats up with that? Wheres the nickname?"
   "Why does she get so bothered when I don't call her Yaomomo?" I thought.
   "I-I slipped up," I responded nervously. My phone went off again due to another message. She let go of me and opened the door.
   "Message me on Instagram or Twitter when you get the chance," she said before I walked out.

   I walked towards Kaminari's car and got into the front seat next to Kaminari. He must of noticed how shakey I was because he instantly asked me questions.
   "Jirou, what happened?" He asked as he drove out of the driveway.
   "W-we were so close to kissing," I responded, "and before I left she grabbed my wrists and pressed me to the wall."
   "You're sad about not getting to kiss her and you're having a gay panic?" He asked.
   "Basically yeah," I answered. We arrived at my house where he dropped me off. I said bye and I walked into my house. It didn't take me long to start sobbing, but you guys don't want to hear about me crying do you?

   My phone went off but it wasn't the usual sound I have set for Kaminari's messages so I was curious. I picked up my phone to see a message from Yaomomo. She was asking if we could do a call and I said yes. I called her and the questioning began.
   "What weren't you telling me earlier?" Yaomomo asked.
   "If I tell you, you'd hate me," I said as I layed down on my bed.
   "I would never hate you!" She exclaimed, "do you want me to come over so we can talk about it properly?"
   "I-I don't know," I said nervously.
   "I'll be over soon," she said before she hung up. Now I waited. Just like how you'll have to wait for the next chapter.