68 ~ she feels okay?

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung and Lisa were watching a movie on the bed upstairs. The laptop screen and fairy lights being the only thing brightening the room.

Both girls had retreated here not long after their dinner with Ami. Which went by nicely once Ami brought the food home and they set the table.

Now they were laying comfortably, legs intertwined and bodies pressed against one another.

Lisa started kissing Chaeyoung's neck and shoulder from behind her. Warm lips touching her soft skin. Chaeyoung smiled and felt Lisa's hand that was wrapped around her waist tighten.

Soon, her shirt was being reached under as Lisa started massaging her body and breasts. Chaeyoung hummed and leaned back, Lisa leaning back too.

She was now on her back while Lisa removed both their tops and crawled on top of her. Their tongues intertwining and bodies shifting to get into the most comfortable position.

Lisa's hands find their way to Roseanne's bra hook, clipping it apart and throwing the garment somewhere.

Chaeyoung bit her lip as the blonde started sucking on her breasts. Each lick and pull sending Chae's body into fits of tingles and warmth, like Lisa always caused.

~

After twenty or so minutes, their session ends as Lisa started getting tired and both girls needed to get ready for bed.

Lisa got ready first while Chaeyoung hung her sister's framed sketch on the wall. She looked down at her braless front and underwear. Chuckling at what her sister would think if she walked in on Chaeyoung looking like this.

When Lisa exited, she went immediately up to her. Holding her waist in her hands and pecking her lips. "You're so gorgeous." Lisa smiled.

Chaeyoung blushed and kissed her again, grinning through it. "And you're the sweetest."

Lisa purposefully grazed her thumb across Chaeyoung's nipple and smirked. "Hmm, I'm not too tired anymore..."

"Don't think you're getting anything after telling me we should stop." Chaeyoung chuckled. "And it is late, so goodnight." She grinned before going into the bathroom to get ready for bed as well.

She kind of enjoyed teasing Lisa. Now Chaeyoung knows why Jennie likes to as much as she does.

While Chaeyoung was washing her face, the knots still present in her stomach twisted some more. She closed her eyes at the sudden pain.

It slowly leaving.

"Please don't be sick." Chaeyoung sighed feeling her head. She didn't feel hot?

Just then a sudden urge to vomit came. She quickly fell down and leaned over the toilet, holding her hair back as she threw up.

Keeping her eyes shut and not wanting to look at it, she flushed the toilet and went back to washing her face. With colder water now.