4

{ MANGA SPOILERS!!! }
( DABIS WEAKNESS )

"hey watch out angel eyes you're in my way!" dabi shouted as you stood in front the doorway of your apartment.

"i'm letting you stay in my home i'd advise you don't talk to me like that." i said with a hint of sassy.

"since when were you sassy? can't even lie i kinda like it." dabi said with a smirk.

"just get your stuff in." i said covering my face that was painted with blush.

"oi angel eyes?"

"what?"

"have you ever kissed someone?" he said as he put down his suitcase and closed the door.

the question sent shocks down my spine , KISSED?! is he crazy , why would he ask me something like that?!

i zoned out thinking about how to answer the question.

"hey you still there smartie?" he snapped his fingers in front of my face , "hey get your hands out my face!!"

"answer my question have you?"

"no , i have never kissed someone."

"thought so."

"hey that's rude !! and now it's my turn too ask you a question."

"go for it."

"how did you get your scars?"

"my scars how did i know you were going to ask that? anyways it's my quirk that fucks me up like this my body isn't meant for the heat to my skin just dies basically."

"oh that's different! are you in pain because i have some pain kille-."

"i don't need anything i'll be fine it hurts every now and then but it's nothing serious."

"oh okay well if you have a simple migraine the pain killers are in my bathroom cabinet."

"thank you angel eyes."

"well it's 9 o'clock i'm getting tired if you need anything i'll be in my room good night." i rubbed my eyes and walked into my room.

"night angel eyes."

i laid in bed and began to fall asleep.

( DABIS POV )

"fuck i really have to sleep on the couch."

i pulled my black blanket over the large couch and plopped down and sighed, did i really just moved into this sweet ass girls house?

why would she let someone like me in? she doesn't even know that much about me.

she doesn't know what i really do , how will i tell her?

maybe she won't have to know.

maybe that's the best for now...

another sigh escaped my mouth , god i'm uncomfortable.

( 1 hour passes )

i still can't sleep , i wonder what y/n is doing?

i got off the couch and opened her rooms door , there she was out asleep.

"oi you up angel eyes ?"

no response, i walked over to her sleep body.

she looked peaceful and happy.

i shouldn't invade this girls life i thought to myself.

"but fuck it."

i plopped on the bed.

she just moved around and continued to sleep.

"night angel eyes."

then i fell asleep.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。