yEETED ME (10)

y/n pov

as jack, jaeden and i headed for the carnival, i still had the sneaking suspicion that we were being watched. i knew that it was just my mind messing with me, but i still had a chill down my spine.

when we had arrived at the carnival, the first thing that had caught my eye was the gigantic ferris wheel. it wasn't as crowded as i thought it would be, probably because it was a weeknight. however, it was more chilly  than i expected it would be.

since it was a weeknight, each ticket was only $2, easily leaving each of us enough money. jaeden suggested that we go ride the tall swing-a-round things, (i'm literally dumb what are those called i-) and neither jack or i objected, so that was the first thing we did. as we were standing in line, i felt someone tap my shoulder. i quickly turned around, and it was none other than wyatt.

"wyatt you asshole!" i exclaimed as i hugged him. "you had this planned out, didn't you?" i let go, and i said as i pointed to jack. he shyly shrugged as i knew he did. 

i still had that creepy "being-stalked" feeling for some reason, and i couldn't shake it. not stalked exactly - but being watched from afar.

i quickly shook it off and put on a smiling face as we got called to get on the ride. jack sat in front of me while wyatt sat behind me. mid ride, i saw jack take out his phone and take a picture of his vans while he was swinging. aesthetic.

getting off the ride, we ran around and went to some booths. i was surprised that not many people had recognized the boys, i mean, they were relatively famous. wyatt took me to a ring toss while jack and jaeden played bust-a-balloon.

wyatt kept missing the bottles while playing ring toss, and i kept purposely messing him up. i would occasionally yell in his ear or scare him as he threw a ring. "ah! y/n! can you not?" i smiled at him as i shook my head slightly. in return, he rolled his eyes at me playfully. soon enough, jack and jaeden rejoined us.

jack yanked me by the hand (yeeted me) away from wyatt and said, "let's go ride the ferris wheel!"

i ended up sitting with jack and jaeden had sat with wyatt. (sorry i just miss jyatt together so much that i had to) as the ride started to go up, jack was spacing out, looking into the distance. i grabbed his hand and smiled at him, making him look at me.

"hey." i started. "hey." he returned. 

"thank you for today, i had a lot of fun. i really appreciate you getting jaeden and wyatt to come here too. i had a really great time today, and sitting with you on a ferris wheel; i can't imagine a better way to end the day." i softly smiled at him.

he grabbed out intertwined fingers and kissed the top of my hand, follow by a boop on the nose. "and i couldn't imagine a better person to spend my day with. thank you, y/n." he placed out hands back where they were and looked back into the distance. while he wasn't looking, you took your phone out and quietly snapped a picture of your hands. a perfect new instagram post and lockscreen.

soon enough, the ride ended and you let go of jack's hand and went to hug each off the boys. i thanked them for such an amazing night as my mom picked me up. this would definitely be a night i would always remember.

ew why am i literally so horrible at writing

that's it im recycling myself

this chapter was so underwhelming sorry :(

anyways the tea happens next chapter ;)

love y'all byeeeeee

- author grace

word count: 649