[5] Into The Academy

[5]

Yuen stared one last time at the gate of the Capital of Armania before entering it completely. Yet before he could add another step, an armored knight was in front of him, blocking him from his way.

"Key of Ingression." the knight muttered dangerously.

In the safety of his dark blue cloak, the young man's face wasn't visible to the crowed. Yet that didn't stop Yuen to see the knight's eyes was glaring right at his face. Well, since the knight has a body that was monstrously build, he shadowed the young man with his dark aura, as if ordering him to scribble and kneel. Yuen wasn't bothered, instead, he let out his adventurer's guild card, flashing it infront of the knight.

The knight paled. The aura suddenly vanished.

"I-I apologize. You can now enter... W-White Mage." the knight spit out the last word slowly, as if it was unbelievable.

The poeple who was near them froze abruptly, their eyes glanced towards the knight, also expecting to see the person that the knight called 'White Mage'. Yet just as they were about to turn to glance, Yuen had long teleported away from the gate, appearing in the busy market of the Capital. Yuen immediately notice the shouts of ventors, trying to gain some civilians attention. He spotted some nobles, yet those nobles were in a low rank. So he squinted his eyes and travelled it to another place. To be specific, this market wasn't as shaddy and shallow like the town's market, instead it was very large and seemed lively.

"Such a busy place." Yuen muttered.

Miraculously, he came into the Capital of Armania without people staring up to his face. Yuen breathe with relief. Yet he knew he need to find the Academy's gate too without gaining much attention. Focusing on his feet, he turned to walk another way.

"Ack!" a boy crashed into him.

Yuen immediately caught the child's arm before it had the chance to fall on the ground. In just a moment, Yuen saw the child's violet eyes and dirty blonde hair. He saw how dirty and damage the child's clothes was, so he immediately thought that it was a poor. Whilst, he didn't mind it even a glance. He tried to raise the child on his feet.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

The child glared right at him.

"Don't touch me! You imbecile-shitty noble!" the child shouted before running away. Yuen, who was left alone have sweat dropped once the child's sentace was done.

Did he just thought I was a noble?

Yuen shrugged before deciding to return on his walk--- Wait. Yuen's hand flew towards his pocket, trying to cope his wallet. But he didn't felt it there. He abruptly turned towards the direction on the child's way when he ran.

Yet that little thief was long gone.

Well... that was quick.

Yuen found himself scratching the back of his neck mentally, chuckling how that blasted kid manage to steal his belonging. It wasn't really a matter to his concern if his wallet was stolen away, yet Yuen was quite wary of his things. Especially if he really hid it well and casted a spell on it. Normally, no one would manage to get his wallet out of his pocket. Mainly he put some casting on it so Yuen was the only one who can get it out. So how could the kid stole his wallet? Yuen remembered that he didn't even made a physical contact near his pocket area, so why...

Unless.. that kid uses unique magic. Yuen thought.

Soon, in a moment when the sun will be down for only a few minumun hours, a dark-blue cloak followed a child's trace. No one paid attention since the figure was one of the few who can magically disappear without anyone knowing. Yet if only one would pay the figure a glance, then they would see a glint on the mysterious lad's golden eyes. It walked towards the market's shallow alley, a smile playing on the younger man's lips.

•×•

"Give me that, ya' dirty little rag!" A fat and obese dark-skinned man shouted, punching and hitting a little figure of a child.

"N-No! It's min--ACK!"

"What did ya' say?!"

"N-No--ack! So-Somebody hel--"

"Shut up!"

The man punched the child in the stomach, causing the child to throw a little bit of blood, yet since the man's fist was big, it also affected the child's lower rib. The child's violet eyes shed some tears, feeling his ribs slightly crack. But as the man raise his fist again, he finally saw the child's grip on the thing loosen causing him to plucked out a brown-colored wallet off the child's hand. The man soon decided to throw the child out, focusing his attention on the wallet. The child's body plumped on the ground with a 'thud', his face bruised and blooded.

No..g-give it back! the child thought, yet he was unable to move his body even an inch.

In a dark alley near a market, the fat and obese man laughed and spit at the poor figure of a child, holding a brown-colored while counting the money it had inside it. The area was full of garbage and no one was there. The child tried his best to stay awake, whilst trying to endure the ache that his body has. But as each passing second, he felt so cold and tired, his vision turning blurred all of a sudden. The obese man soon steal out the remaining money into his own pocket.

"Oh-hohoho! I got lucky! Thanks for the hard work you insolent brat!"

"Where do you think you're going?" a voice asked.

Within a second, a dark-blue cloaked figure stepped out of the shadows, his face hidden from vision. The obese man, seems to stop on his tracks. He sweated, feeling the mysterious figure's menacing white aura. To some it might seem to be fine, yet the obese man felt it otherwise...

.. it felt danger, more visualizing death than life itself.

The obese man sweated more, feeling the danger if ever he get the chance to be closer to the cloaked figure, thus, started to run. He dashed away, yet was stopped abruptly once he took his first step, a sword now pointing at his neck.

"I asked you, where do you think you're going?" the cloaked figure asked once again, now in front of him.

The child watched all of this with blurry eyes, accompanied by body pain and his now aching head. Yet he remained his gaze, trying to stay awake at all cost. He heard the cloaked man said something... but it was only a mumble to him. Everything seems turning. Everything around him seems disappearing. The kid tried to stand up, using his arm for balance, but he failed. The child grumbled under his breathe, slightly hearing the obese man's plead.

"... W-Wh..te m..ge!"

What's that? What does it mean? the child thought.

The child knew he heard it somewhere. Was it the white mongol? The whore man? The whore woman? He squinted his brows, trying to decipher the obese man's words. Was is whore noble? War mage? White Sage? Or...

His eyes widened.

The White Mage.

But why was the White Mage here? Warm fluttering feeling covered the child's heart. His hope suddenly rose up. The boy tried to stand up again, trying to keep his consciousness awake. His idol is here! Finally he could--- His eyes suddenly felt heavier, his body tired. It happened so slowly. The poor child once again tried to stay awake.

Yet, it was soon covered in darkness.