Chapter 3

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. It really means a lot to me. Xoxo

"So you're trying to say, you called 'The Stefan Black' a mother fucking manwhore?", Leo says from beside me. We are both lying on the couch with our legs dangling up the over side.

"Leo you told me that yourself the other day!", I whine pulling the gummy bear with my teeth.

"But I didn't tell you to say it on his face, you dumb bitch!", he says, showing a handful of gummy bears in his mouth all at once.

"But it's true right and I know it", I say absent-mindedly my mind reminiscing old times.

"Jess we know it's true but you did not have to say it to his best friend", he points out. "You're just an idiot."

"But I didn't know Elliott was his best friend and I sure as hell didn't know he was standing right behind me the whole time. And most importantly, I didn't know he was the Stefan we both knew. "

"Gurl you is screwed", Leo says casually.

"I remember telling you he has changed his last name but bitch you never take me seriously."

"Bitch!", I murmur. "Oh my God! I even lost my job."

Leo lets out a loud laugh. "I can only imagine that old bald sack's face when you called him a bitch. I wish I was there."

"It was funny", I laugh too. "But Leo, I lost my job and finding another one is not going to be easy peasy."

"Bitch don't worry tomorrow after classes we'll go job hunting", Leo reassures me.

I sigh.

"Ouhhh by the way", Leo starts, his black eyes twinkling with mischief, "Did he become more handsome? Do you remember when we used to ogled him when he was doing his photoshoot. Oh myyyy! That was some good old days."

"Yes I remember it", I sigh and even remember how he had insult me calling me ugly in front of his group of friends.

"Bitch!", Leo snaps and pushes my shoulder roughly. "You better start talking about Stefan Black this instant! Don't fucking day dream about him alone!"

"Leo it's already night", I groan rubbing my bony shoulder. That hurts so bad. I look at it and see it's already turning red.

"Leo it's already red", I murmur then adds loudly. "Look at it you dumb bitch!"

"Bitch I don't care", he says shoving more candy into his mouth then shouts dramatically. "Describe that hot stuff! Right now!"

I recall Stefan. He definitely got more buff and sexy. And his eyes are so gorgeous.

"Bitch", Leo shouts near my ear making me jump slightly. "Don't motherfuking imagine him in your mind. I need to know too."

"Bitch you must stop watching Bretman Rock for a while", I laugh. "You are getting too much energy like him. Tone it down." I shout the last part.

Leo laughs out loud.

"No he's my inspiration bitch. A motherfuking queen."

"I know right. I love him too", I agree.

We watch him so much that we have literally start talking like him. Especially his famous word. "BITCH!"

"Bitch I'mma smack the shit out of you if you don't speak this instant", Leo say seriously.

"You're still so thirsty for him", I giggle and continues when he literally gives me a death glare. "Fine I'll tell you. He definitely got more muscular. He's a bit tanned. And Leo when he was trying to take Liam for me, there was this fire in his eyes. He looked so hot and sexy."