Nigh yet feels selcouth

Ill luck is experienced by each and every single person

Ill luck is experienced by each and every single person. No matter how positive or rich one is, bad luck does not let off it's chance to leave a scar. However, sometimes bad luck isn't just the way it is. It gives comes in form of karma and when karma clones bad luck, the impact is quite devastating.

Jungkook was suffering from the same situation. No matter how much his hands trembled to hold her yet he could not cause once he made her go through the same pain. All the verbal, physical and mental abuse on her was coming back to him in an emotional form. His heart clenched when he saw her this morning so close yet pushed far away.

He was currently heading towards the lift to reach the 17th floor with a heavy heart. His hands shook in pain and fear of not being able to get her back anymore. Most of it being guilt. Flashes of hitting her went through his mind as he regretted every single action he took. Leaning against the wall beside the door of the lift, he closed his eyes. But suddenly something flashed through his mind breaking his heart into pieces.

***

"J-Jungkook! J-Jungkook please l-listen to me. What's wrong? If you don't tell how can I make myself clear?" She stuttered while running after the fast walking Jungkook

He yanked her hand away and turned to her with dark eyes. She backed up and looked at him with glassy eyes alongside tears streaming down them like a waterfall.

"Which part of me saying I don't want a slut like you near me did you not UNDERSTAND!?!" He said, yelling the last part making her flinch

"But you have to tell me what I have done!! You can't just leave me and not tell me!!" She broke down

"Wow...you should really choose acting as your career you would do well..or."

She kept looking at him with eyes of disbelief. Her heart clenching more every second as the words poured out of his mouth like venom, burning her. The next words he said left her speechless.

"You could be a prostitute acting like 'I desperately need money.' You will do good at both acting and this" He said with a smirk

"Jungkook!" She said as her hand reached up to slap him but he was fast enough to get a hold

"Don't even dare slut!" He said pushing her away

Tears dropping dripping down her eyes like the rain as she stared at him with disappointed eyes. His next words were enough for her to shatter into pieces

"I hope you go so far away that I never have to see your slutty face ever again!" He uttered with hatred in his eyes.

"I hope you die and rot in hell" He said turning around.

She kept on pulling trying to get him to listen to her but he wouldn't budge. He pushed her away at last causing her to loose her balance and fall.