✨So Innocent✨

"Innocence has invisible hands to touch the hearts directly!"

-Mehmet Mura ildan

Nicholas Coleman's POV

◀️•▶️

"Nick, we have a meeting at 10 o'clock with Mr. Williams", Liam entered my office. I stood up and went out with Liam, Liam Adams, my best friend, and my assistant.

His father was a good friend of my father. After his father's death, Dad brought him into our family.

'Now, my mom has 3 sons'

After the meeting, we left for the cafe where my brother's girlfriend, Katharine had planned to celebrate her birthday.

'Katharine Reed is the daughter of my father's business partner and good friend... Nathan never told us, but I know, he always had a crush on Katharine when they were kids'

When we entered the cafe and found them. We noticed that everyone was looking at the particular girl, who was busy ignoring everyone's eyes.

'She is kind of cute teddy bear'

I interrupted them," Sorry for being late. Happy Birthday, Katharine ". My brother, Nathan greeted me," Hey Brother!". Liam also wished her a 'Happy Birthday'. Katharine was a good girl and my brother chose a good girl for himself.

I smiled and sat down beside a girl whom I didn't know. I took out my gift for Katharine from my coat pocket. Movie Tickets. My brother already had texted me how many people were there. The cute teddy bear girl suddenly said, "Kate, your gift". She pushed a box towards Katharine and started to bite her nail.

'She calls Katharine, Kate. She must be very close to Katharine'

Katharine opened the wrapper and brought out a watch from inside the box. It was neither expensive nor cheap.

Katharine's smile reached to her ears but that was unnoticed by the girl who brought the gift. Her eyes were set on the floor. The girl grasped as Katharine hugged her tightly.