01

It was 07

It was 07.00 AM when Jaemin woke up and got ready for school. He rubbed his eyes slowly as he made his way towards the bathroom. Turning the shower on, switching the tap to warm. He removed his white t-shirt, exposing his upper body to the cold air. He shivered as the cold air brushed with his exposed skin. He continued with removing all of his clothes and entered the shower, cleaning himself.

Few minutes passed and Jaemin eventually got out with a towel hanging around his waist. He walked up to his closet, taking out his clothes for the day. He put on the white plain t-shirt along with black pants, finishing of with black colored jacket. Not minding to brush his hair, he walked downstairs and out from his dorm room, skipping breakfast.

He lazily walked towards his school, groaning slightly at the headache caused by the heavy crowd in school. Students were filling the hallway, not minding to move a bit for people to walk by. Jaemin sighed and started squeezing himself between the crowd, eventually he managed to go to his locker. Right beside his locker, a male had already been waiting for him. The male looked up from his phone as soon as he heard Jaemin opening his locker.

"Hyung." The male said with a smile as he carefully put his phone back in his pocket. Jaemin hummed as he continued to take books out from the locker. The younger pouted as he squinted his nose when Jaemin walked pass him and towards his class. The younger followed him from behind, "Jaemin hyung!" He called out as he put an arm around Jaemin's shoulder. He continued to walk towards his class, sitting on the very back. The younger sat beside him. "Hyung." The younger said one last time before actually getting a response from the older. "What do you want Jisung?" Jaemin said as he glared at the younger. Jisung widen his eyes at the sudden glare, "Nothing just I want to let you know that Mark hyung is dating Haechan hyung now."

Jisung said as he received nothing but a sigh, Jaemin looked out the window beside him, staring in the distance, completely ignoring to calling from Jisung. Jisung ended up giving up after a while as he faced the front meeting his other friend. "Ya! Chenle ya!" The purple haired turned around to glared at Jisung. "Seriously I'm older than you." Chenle said as he turned to face the front.

Jisung groaned as he put his head on the wooden table, putting his arms around his head, "What is going on with these guys?"

Lunch break came running around when the fifth bell for the day rang. Jisung hurried himself, shoving all of the books into his bag and ran out from the class not minding to zip his bag. Jaemin slowly followed Jisung outside as Chenle joined beside Jaemin. "Hi hyung!" Chenle said with his normal dolphin noise. Jaemin gave him a small smile before turning back into a frown. Chenle scanned the older's appearance as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you okay hyung?" Chenle asked softly as he put a hand on Jaemin's back. Jaemin nodded and continued walking towards the cafeteria.