Chapter 14

Hi everyone, sorry for the wait. I've been quite busy, you know how it is 😉. I try my best to keep updating regularly with an average of no more than two days but sometimes life just gets in the way. Today's chapter is technically a continuation of the previous one, hence why it's short but I hope 🤞 you enjoy it all the same.
Love 💕 you always and please vote and most importantly please comment and share your thoughts 😘

I am laying here in a panting mess and I still can't quite seem to process what just happened, what I do know is that it felt amazing, not just amazing but extraordinary. "Hey, how are you feeling", Liam interrupts my thoughts and asks, while smiling down at me. I can't help but shyly smile back, feeling sated and satisfied. "I feel good, really good... What was that?", I ask feeling a little ignorant about anything sexual but I really do want to know. "Seriously? You don't know?", he asks with a raised eyebrow while looking down at me in a sceptical manner. "Yes! Why are you looking at me like that?" I say. Is it so strange for me to want to know? "You just had an orgasm, how can you not know that?", he chuckles finding this all too amusing and I, on the other hand, feel embarrassed and I'm starting to feel upset too. Why is this so funny to him?

Was sharing my most intimate moment with him a mistake? Is he going to make fun of me with his friends? I feel like my choice of trusting him was a big error in judgment on my part and I'm starting to regret it. I feel so stupid that I want to cry; "It's not funny, I've never done anything like this before, please don't make me regret trusting you!", I say upset while leaning up and covering myself with one of my cushions. "Hey, come on don't be like that!" he says while pulling me back down next to him. He gently wraps his arms around me and speaks softly to me. "I wasn't making fun of you or trying to upset you, it's just that sometimes I forget how innocent you really are. What I mean is, sometimes you have acted seductive and sexy in a way that made me believe you were experienced and boy did you turn me on!" He nudges me with his hip against my private's after saying this and my body immediately responds to his touch, igniting the fire within me in.

I have to admit, It's true what he says, I did act that way but that was before, when he was being cocky and full of himself, like he was gods gift to women. All I wanted to do was bring him down a notch or two and it was fun seeing him get turned on by me, I felt empowered by it. "It's easy to pretend to be someone your not when you have no feelings for a person, but when you do, I've recently come to learn that everything becomes a little bit more complicated, however..."

Liam loosens his grip on me, to look at me better, curious as to what I may say and asks, "however what?"

I smile wickedly while climbing on top of him in a straddling position and I start to rock my hips against his growing bulge. "Ah... Are you teasing me again?" He asks, after a moan escaped his beautiful and oh so tempting lips. The slightly worried but pleasurable look on his face amuses me and this time I'm the one who is making fun of him. "Lets just call it a little payback for you laughing at me" I say, biting my bottom lip trying to hide my growing smile and place the palm of my hands over his chest, feeling every muscle as they slide down and down getting closer to his bulge.

"Nicky!" He moans my name and I love it, I love the sound of my name coming from his lips and so I lean down to kiss them and then pull away again. "Is this the side of me that turned you on?" I whisper, now touching the tip of his length. "Yes! But don't stop this time, please" He begs, closing his eyes enjoying the feel of me touching him. I want to continue but there is a slight problem, what the hell am I supposed to do next?

I pull my hand away slowly and immediately his eyes shoot open, "why are you stopping?" he asks annoyed at the loss of contact. "Um... I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do next" I say worried by his reaction. His annoyed face melts away into a smile, reassuring me that everything is still ok and he grabs my hand and says " Just so you know, I think this innocent side of you turns me on even more" He places my hand inside his boxer shorts, then cups it around his length. "I'll teach you what to do next", he say while still holding my hand and making it go up and down slowly. I follow his instructions, feeling the warmth emanating from his length, the soft skin gradually stretching as it grows and I watch him as he removes his hand from mine. Closing his eyes again and panting heavily in pleasure, I tighten my grip ever so slightly and watch him moan even more. "Ah... Baby, that feels good, keep going" he begs breathlessly and I can't help but smile, enjoying this kind of power I have over him, his pleasure is literally in my hands.

As I carry on my movements I lean closer to place feather light kisses over his chest and he moans again, making me smile. I never knew that giving pleasure to someone would make me feel this way, it excites me and I can feel something build at the pit of my stomach. As I increase the speed of my movements further, I notice that his breathing has increased and his hips tilt up, "I'm so close..." He moans and his voice sounds raspier now and I can feel his body stiffen, a warm wetness spreading into my hands and a final cry of my name as he comes. "Ah, Nichole...!"

I watch him as his breathing becomes more regular and his body relaxes and when he opens his eyes to look at me, he smiles that dimpled smile that I love so much. He pulls me down on top of him, my hand still in his boxers and kisses me passionately. When our kiss comes to an end he whispers softly to me, "I've been tossed loads of times with lots of girls, but with you it was different"

I can feel my smile fade away at his comment, it may have been meant as a compliment but the mention of the other girls irritates me. I remove my hand from his boxers and start to move away from his body, but he grabs me by the hips, pulling me back down and holding me in place. "What's wrong?" He asks and I just can't seem to face.

As if he could read my thoughts he speaks again, "Nicky, is was meant as a compliment, those girls don't mean anything to me, I like you!" I don't feel better by his words because he may not have felt anything for them, but they did. " I know what you meant, but I can't help but think that you have been with so many girls and they liked you, genuinely liked you, whereas me, I've been only with you and one day..." I sigh heavily and feel a tear roll down my cheek at the thought that one day, he will get bored with me and I will be one of the many girls to add to his black book, but I can't say it. "One day what? You think I'm going to treat you like I did them?" He says angrily and continues, "I don't know how to prove it to you, but I'm telling you, it's different with you!" His hand stretches out to my face and with his thumb he wipes my tear away. I lean into his hand feeling a little comforted and I realise my hand is sticky and wet.

I look around my room, wondering if I have a box of tissues or anything that can be used to clean our selves up with, when Liam interrupts my thoughts, "You're not going to answer me?" He asks worriedly. I look back at him with a reassuring smile and say, "Yes I will, but I think we should get cleaned up and dressed as I'm sure my brothers will be back soon" He nods in agreement and we both get up to sort our selves out.