028.

Malaysia POV
Florida
5:05 am

I got out the bed and yawned

I got out the bed and yawned. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I got out and dried off and I did my hygiene thing and I put my Key Glock shirt and joggers on and took my wig off and I combed my real hair out.

I washed it and I braided it back up and put my cap on and installed my wig on my head.

I flat ironed my wig and I did my edges.

I put on my outfit and my shoes.

I saw the clock and it said 5:48 am.

"Time to go" I said then I grabbed my purse and I left out the room and knocked on Ken and Ariel door and they all including dolph came out they room and I got in the red and white Bentley I bought while I was down here. And they hopped in a SUV.

I drove to the jail and we arrived at 6 on the dot and we walked in the jail.

We showed them our receipts and they told us to wait outside to inmate pick up and they will bring the boys out.

We went outside and I sat in the car and we waited.

I looked down at my phone and I texted my momma back who was asking what's going on. Guess she seen on social media too.

I seen the boys come out first but key wasn't with dem.

Ariel ran to fat and they kissed and hugged and allat shit.

I seen him come around that corner and dolph was recording him I hopped out the car and ran to him and I jumped on him and kissed him and he caught me and kissed me back.

"Aww somebody miss daddy" he said chuckling.

"Boy shut up I'm mad at u but it's okay I miss u daddy" I said smiling and we kissed.

"I missed you too" he said smacking my booty and he carried me all the way to the car.

"LETS ROLL OUT" he said loud enough for them to hear and we got in the car and drove back to the hotel.

"Damn shit finally a real ass bed I'm mad they took my weed" he said walking in the room.

"That's what y'all ass get shit need to stop carrying that shit on y'all" I told him then he walked in the bathroom.

"Damn my show. I forgot" he said getting in the shower and i watched him.

"I rescheduled the whole thing to tonight" I told him.

"Good" He said then I walked in the bathroom with him and I sat on the counter.

He got out and looked at me.

"Damn I miss u" he said.

"I missed you, gimme kiss" I said.

"Ew no I got morning breath still" he said.