Part 51

It's Keerti wedding day...

At Goenka villa...

There is hustle bustle everywhere... Everyone is busy in end time preparation...

After sometime guest started to arrive...

In Keerti room...

She get ready...

Keerti pov
I don't know jo me kar rahi hu vo thik bhi hai ki nahi..kal jab Naksh ne confess Kiya that he loves me..I am very happy ki finally Naksh said he loves me...but ab bahut der ho gayi hai..ab kuch nahi ho sakta... I can't let down my family...I can't back out from this marriage now...I am sorry Naksh...

After sometime...

Singhania enter in Goenka house...

Naksh enter in house..he is hiding his tears and crepting  a fake smile on his face...

Aditya arrived with his barat at venue...

Goenka welcomed the barat...

It's time to get the bride...

Swarna is going to get Keerti from her room...

Naksh come to her...

Naksh- aunty...

Swarna- haan beta..

Naksh - aunty if you don't mind me Keerti Ko lekar aa sakta hu... Please aunty...

Swarna look at him..

Swarna think that he is best friend of Keerti want to be with her to support her...

Swarna- ok...

Naksh come to toward her room...

Naksh enter in her room...

Looking at Naksh Keerti friends and cousins leave from room...

Keerti look at him through mirror...

Naksh look at her...

Naksh- Keerti...

He come near her..

She stand up and turned her toward him...

He look at her...

Naksh - beautiful...

She look at him...tears rolled down from her eyes...

He cupped her face in his palm and wiped her tears...

Naksh- no please don't cry...aap kuch galat nahi kar rahi hai...so please don't cry...

She join her hand infront of him saying I am sorry....

Keerti- Naksh... I am sorry...I broke your heart.. I am really sorry...

He hold her hands...

Naksh- nahi keerti aap sorry kyu keh rahi hai...is me aapki koi galati nahi hai... Maine hi der kar di aapko aur aapke pyaar Ko samjhne me...I am sorry...
But I am happy for you.. I know Aditya he is a good guy and he will always keep you happy...

He wiped his tears..

Naksh- Keerti I am really sorry vo kal raat Ko me kuch zyada hi rude ho gaya tha...thodi der ke liye selfish ho gaya tha sirf apne baare me soch raha..bhool Gaya tha hamari families kitna matter Karti hai hamare liye.. we can't let our family down...

He turn her and made her sit...

Naksh- Keerti I get something for you...

He took a bracelet out from his pocket...and gave it to her...