[14]

Clarke walked over to a sitting Diana

Clarke walked over to a sitting Diana. "Hey." She greeted.

Diana looked up at the blonde. "What's up?"

"Your dad wants to talk to you." Clarke informed.

Diana shook her head. "Tell him I'm busy."

"I can't do that."

The brunette stood up. "Fine." She moved toward what Raven called 'the comm tent' or whatever. Diana sat down and put on the headset before looking at her dad's face on the screen. "What do you need?"

"I'm glad you're safe."

Diana nodded. "Yeah, me too."

"How's Isaac?"

Diana scoffed, looking at the door of the tent. "He's being an idiot." She paused with a sigh. "Like always."

Marcus stifled a laugh. "We informed Clarke of a supply depot, she told us you were also in charge around there, are you going with her?"

Diana shrugged. "I don't know, I'll talk to her. Listen, I gotta go." She removed the headset and walked out of the tent, ramming into Octavia. "Shit!" Diana grabbed Octavia's waist before she could fall.

Octavia's face flushed and Diana stood her straight. "Thanks for that catch, I was definitely falling hard there."

Diana laughed and shook her head. "Cute." She said sarcastically, moving around Octavia. She saw Clarke walk into the dropship and followed her. "Clarke." Bellamy was there too. "Hey, my dad told me about the supply depot."

"Great." Clarke started, looking between Diana and Bellamy. "I was hoping you two would go, I want to stay here and keep an eye on Finn."

"You want me to go with Kane?" Bellamy questioned.

Diana scoffed. "Hold up, you expect me to get along with Blake?" That was completely unfathomable.

"Okay, whatever." Bellamy brushed off the idea. "What kind of supplies are in this thing?"

"The kind that might give us a chance to live through winter." Clarke retorted tossing Diana an empty pack.

"Sounds fun." Diana said, looking towards Fox. "Hey, what're you doing in here?"

"Waiting to see him." She said.

Diana furrowed her brows. "The grounder?"

Fox didn't say anything so Diana guessed she assumed she was correct. She walked out of the dropship and over to Jasper and Monty. "Hey guys."

"Hey."

"What's up?"

"Me and Bellamy are gonna be out camp." She informed, grabbing a couple of packs of the nuts they were storing and putting them her bag. "Can you idiots handle yourselves?" Diana asked with a smirk.