Chapter 9

Ellie's POV :

"Sister you are the mirth that brings oxygen to my soul; that cheeky joy I need to breathe so deeply. There is so much comfort in being with you, a kind of rest that's pure." and it was again namjoon's time to make me go all soft with his cute words but this time it isn't happening again. I swear.

" not this time namjoon, not today. " i glared at him.

I don't know what it is about namjoon, but he attracts disaster wherever he goes.
And yet again this time he broke a glass while he was trying to serve me just some water.

"but I'm afraid of glass, you know that very well. I'm having
Spasmenagaliaphobia."

In his heart he was wild and free, fearless and brave; in reality he was short eared, mid-length furred and pink eyed. I doubt he had had the vision to see a predator from only meters away.

" Bitch, you wish. Just last week you cleaned the floor when your dearest friend seokjin came over and broke that vase made of glass." i replied while rolling my eyes, obviously knowing the truth.

"yah, why are we talking about him now? We shouldn't."

"But i could tell from your blush that you really like him." i smirked knowing the exact answer.

Who would've thought my brother to turn out gay?
But nevermind, they look cute together anyways.

"Why, no, of course you didn't, ellie!" he hurried on.

"keep lying to yourself" I said while the edge of my lips is pushed up, scrunching one of my brows up.

"clean the floor and come down for dinner soon." with that i pushed close the door behind my back and went downstairs to make some food for us to have tonight.

Yeonjun's POV :

The news rolls over me like an old russian tank, slow and painful, carrying on as if nothing happened. There is not a single thing I can do about any of the crap I just heard and all of it makes me feel like bilge. All I can do is sleep and eat so I have enough energy to work, sleep and eat.

"the kim industries are back at it again." i whispered to myself with my voice so low that it seems like I'm mumbling.

When things calmed down, when everything was nice, that's when I'd find fault in someone or something.
It was the petty frustrations of life, the things that flicked my anxiety switches, that or the things that made me sad.

"IT CAN'T HAPPEN!"There is a scream from deep within that forces its way from my mouth, it is as if my terrified soul has unleashed a demon. All I feel is anger.

That was the breaking point of my patience.

My eyes wide with horror, mouth rigid and open and my chalky face gaunt and immobile, my fists clenched with blanched knuckles and the nails digging deeply into my  palms of his hand.

It was enough for me to control anymore. I just couldn't see her getting in trouble again. Not atleast when everything was going alright after so many years.

I laid on the ground, face closed in a grimace, skin pale and clammy. Every few minutes I would scream, not like one of those guys in some Tarantino movie being tortured, but worse. It had a raw quality, the realness of a person consumed by a pain that knew no end or limit. Then I would go quiet, just panting.

I heard footsteps running down the stairs and coming closer to me but i couldn't care more. This was too much.

"yeonjun-ah, what's wrong?" i heard the faint voice of my brother which was full of worry.

I need to save her. She can't suffer like this always without doing any wrong.

"yeonjun-ah, get up. You're sweating and your breathe hitches." the voice was getting even slower.

I couldn't breath, it felt as if someone was choking me. My heart was racing and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for her to save me.

Suddenly all I see is darkness, literally, everything else falls away.
I no longer get to hear anything, not even a single voice and the only thing i last remembered before falling into this nightmare was that...

She came.

But was it to save me?
_______________________________________

Sooooooo, here you go ya'll, chapter 9 is finally published. Also, big hit again without any warning dropped nap of a star music video today :)
And, DID ANY ONE HAVE HEARD TONIGHT YET? GOSH IT'S SO DAMN. AND THAT MAKES ME GO ALL UWU IS THAT JIN DEDICATED THIS SONG TO HIS PET. THAT'S REALLY VERY VERY CUTE. OMFG.
anwyas, please check it out and comment down below your thoughts.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS BOOK REACH 100+ VOTES. AHHHHHH 😭❤️
I love ya'll way too much and you guys can follow me on Instagram @thirstaesthetic cause we can get to know each other well then :)
Bye for now, stay safe, stay healthy!

💜 ~BORAHAE~ 💜