I dont forgive you

Kay has been changed to Arianna 🥵
*********
    2weeks later .
Baby those are contractions soon as your water break imma taken you to the hospital . Get up and try to walk around a little you been in that same spot since last week . Mom please okay , I can't take this you doing to much you talking to much just let me breathe i feel like my back is breaking and my pussy is bouts to fall out.
   Hunny just give her some space , thanks dad I said turning back over rocking . Clarence called for you I told him that you was busy again he also came by and drop these off for you . I don't want it and don't bring that no good ass nigga name up to me again . Just leave me alone everybody please damn . I got up and walked into the living room in the basement and sat there flipping threw the channels tryna take my mind off the fact that me and Clarence will be co parents and I am fine with that . We don't have to speak unless it has something to do with Julez .

 We don't have to speak unless it has something to do with Julez

Next morning ..
Omggg maaa I cant I said crying , I can't it hurts so bad I said rushing in her room. Suddenly a gush of water spilled from in between my legs . Okay sweetie calm down hunny get kay bag and the baby bag it's baby time she said excited.
       Somebody call Clarence please tell him the baby coming & to meet us at the hospital. My little sister came running downstairs and I am guessing she was on the phone with Clarence letting him know it was time . Somebody please help me I said tryna get my shoes on.
Hospital
Clarence walk in the room and my heart fluttered and my stomach got butterflies and a smiled went across my face , soon i remember everything that happen and saddens took over my face and I tired so hard not to let the tears fall . I haven't seen him since that day and it was so hard to cope with because I still love every ounce of this man.
    You ready he said coming over rubbing my stomach , yeah he coming really sooonn omg another contraction. I am never getting pregnant again I swear I said crying . Baby look I never meant to do this too you and I am so sorry for what went down that day and - shut the fuck up Clarence I don't give a fuck about what you saying because where done . This is about our son because me and you will never be , my mom the doctors and my sister all look at me . Don't ruin this moment okay I said nodding so he can get the point.
   Yeah Kay I got it ,
2:34a.m
Julez Lorenzo White

3days later ( Clarence House )    He convinced me to come back , Julez got his own room but he'll mostly sleep with me

He convinced me to come back , Julez got his own room but he'll mostly sleep with me . Clarence carry the last couple bags in the house and I walked into the guest room .
       Man I am tired , I said getting up from the bed . You want me to get him and you could relax for a little ? Ah yeah please that will be nice . Okay he picked up Julez and walked out the room . I took a shower putting up his clothes unpacking bags . I haven't talk to Clarence that much just about the baby .

        I laid in the bed and woke up in pain my breast hurt so bad

I laid in the bed and woke up in pain my breast hurt so bad . I got up looking for Clarence and him and Julez was sleeping . I looked and them both and got a little teary eyed , looking at my boys and before I could wake him Clarence opened his eyes looking up at me . what's wrong ? I just I just wanted to feed the baby my boobs hurts & I knows he's hungry. Okay here he got up walking him to me.
I walked back towards my room and started feeding a know fully woke Julez . I stared at the wall in deep thought , Kay you good I snapped up and look at Clarence in his boxer and nothing else . damnnn .... I watch him smirked and realize what the fuck  I was doing . Yeah I am fine I was just thinking that's all . Okay you want me to get him or you got him ?
I got him , he's okay thanks thou. Okay he turn to walk away and all I want to him to do was hold me ...

*******
Please vote 🗳