Kiss

Amy's POV

"Black it's obvious you know"

Bellatrix slightly lifted her head before saying

"What's obvious?"

"That you like girls"

Bellatrix rested her head back on my chest again before saying

"It's true I like girls aswell as boys but mainly girls . Did you just say the exact same phrase I said to you when asking of you're preferences"

"I knew it and yes I did"

"How did you know it?"

"I can't tell you that"

I could've quite easily told her how her preferences was obvious but I wouldn't tell her until she told me the rest of the reasons as to why she wanted to talk to me so much .

"And why not?"

"Well you won't tell me all the reasons your so interested in me"

Bellatrix scoffed at this but I noticed how she began leaning in towards me .

"Black what are you doing?"

"Nothing I've got to go"

"What happened to keeping me company?"

I watched as she made her way across the room to leave . Before I knew it I had shouted

"Bella wait"

I watched as she turned around

"Did you just call me Bella?"

"Uh yeah. Where are you going?"

"It would be rather awkward staying here after you just rejected"

"Rejected ? What are you talking about?"

"I just tried to kiss you idiot"

"I wasn't rejecting you I merely asked what you was doing . Wait why did you want to kiss me ?"

I could act however I wanted on the outside but on the inside I knew I wanted to kiss Bellatrix Black . I also knew I had grown fond of Bellatrix Black and I knew that deep down I wanted nothing more than to be with a Bellatrix Black .

Bellatrix didn't answer my question but crossed her arms whilst glaring at me as if to say 'isn't it obvious' .

I was contemplating in my head what to do but my body answered for me as it began walking towards her .

"I wasn't rejecting you Black"

"Then what was yo—-"

I smashed my lips onto hers . I could tell it clearly took her by surprise but she began to respond to the kiss . Her lips we're hard but soft and they felt good against my own .

We both finally pulled away .

"Amy what does this mean for us ?"