40. Teddy Imagine: I Love You

"y/n, y/n, y/n please stop running, look I'll explain everything." Teddy pleaded with you.

You turned around to look at Teddy and you could slightly see his face break when he saw how much you had been crying.

"Go on Teddy explain, explain to me how I saw you and another girl kissing." you sobbed, "y/n please she came onto me, please believe me she came on to me." Teddy was now crying too, seeing him cry broke you as much as it did him seeing you cry.

You both stood in the deserted canteen, "Remember when I was transferred to your music class and you were teaching me piano, remember that?"

You nodded "How could I forget." he started to carry on, "Remember when we played and our hands touched slightly and we both looked at each other."

You nodded once again not saying anything as you knew what he was about to say, "Remember that jolt or spark that we both felt."

You blushed and sheepishly nodded in response. Teddy walked over to you and held both your hands in his and kissed them "That's when I knew you were special and you were one of a kind, that's when I knew I wanted you to be my girlfriend. y/n please tell me now, would I really want to throw that away for some other girl."

You shook your head and he smiled "See, look y/n. It's you I want, I love you and want to be with you."

Your eyes widened, Teddy and you had never said the three word phrase 'I love you.' you both knew you did love each other a lot but the two of you just never said it as you were the couple that never thought it was necessary, you both already knew how much you both cared for each other.

"Teddy I love you too." he smiled and pulled you in for a hug, you both then started crying again "I'm sorry I didn't believe you, I'm sorry." Teddy hugged you tighter and stroked the back of your head "y/n, baby. It's fine, it's okay. I won't ever love anyone else but you and always remember that."

You sniffed up the tears and smiled and pulled away from his embrace, Teddy then grabbed both your cheeks and pulled you in to kiss you.

The kiss you shared was like never before, it was full of want and passion and forgiveness. Teddy pulled away and smiled "I will love you for ever and ever." you stroked his cheek and smiled as well "Forever and ever."

A/N: OKAY!!! I am so sorry for not updating in like a bajillion years, school life has been mental, family life has been insane and ugh boys and everything is crazy. I'm back now and I should be updating more regularly. I took this from my Instagram imagine account, i know this sounds nothing like Teddy but I really wanted to update and so this is what it has to be.
Anyway catch ya'll later :)