༄ELEVEN༄

"Knock Knock!" Someone calls from the opened door and the two look up from what they're doing. Rami smiles at Rossi and slides a tray into the oven and takes off his apron to take what seems to be a chocolate cake from the older man's hands. "Italian hospitality, Emily was already bringing the wine."

"Oh I am very aware of Italian hospitality, David. My mama would rise from the grave if I ever went to a dinner party without bringing wine or desert." The smaller man chuckles setting the cake on the cake stand near the fridge and covering it with a glass dome. "Have a seat anywhere, I'm going to finish setting up the porch while my garlic, cheese pinwheels bake."

The green-eyed man slips out of the opened sliding door as the older man takes a seat in the chair next to the couch. "Garlic, cheese pinwheels?"

"They're really good." Spencer vouches closing his book to explain. "Ray makes homemade biscuit dough and flattens it out in a rectangle then he covers the entire thing with melted butter, minced garlic, and mozzarella cheese before rolling it up, cutting it, and baking it."

David raises his brows. "Sounds delicious, I wonder if he'd let me use the recipe at my next dinner party."

"Go ahead!" The smaller man says as he rushes past the two men to open a cabinet next to his fridge. He pulls down a metal bucket and opens the machine inside the cabinet to scoop out some pellet ice just as Emily walks in the door with two bottles of wine. "Hey, Emily. You can put those here." He holds out the bucket and she raises her brows setting both bottles in the ice bucket. "Sit anywhere, I'm going to take these outside."

"What is that amazing smell?" The woman questions taking a seat at the other end of the couch tilting her head back to breathe in the scent she's talking about.

"Tortellini Alfredo with mushrooms and chicken, I'm told it's much healthier than anything that has ever been in my kitchen." Spencer rolls his eyes but he's smiling when he says it.

"If you ever leave this guy, there is going to be a fight to see who gets to marry him." Derek comments as he steps into the apartment holding a case of beer.

"You can put those on the bar, and sorry Derek I don't think that's gonna happen." The doctor tries not to think about how warm his face seems to suddenly be as he says the next thing much quieter. "He told me today he intends to marry me."

"Well at least we know he'll take care of you." The dark skinned man snorts pulling out one of the bar stools to take a seat. "How do you feel about it, Pretty Boy?"

"I feel like I'm gonna have to take him to meet my mom while I'm on mandatory leave." Spencer replies as the man in question steps back inside shedding his usual sweater in favor of walking around in an MIT t-shirt and jeans.

"I get to meet Diana?!" Rami asks excitedly as he walks passed Morgan to open a door next to his ice machine cabinet and toss the sweater into the washing machine.

"Of course you do, do you think Mrs Henley will be alright with cat sitting a little earlier  than you asked?" The genius questions.

"You got a cat?!" Garcia questions excitedly as she walks into the apartment wielding a large jug of ice cream which the smaller man immediately takes from her to slide into his freezer. "I know you told me not to bring anything but I figured we could have ice cream with or as dessert." She babbles as she takes the bar stool next to Morgan.

"It's fine Penny, it'll go great with David's cake." Rami assures the woman as he opens the oven and peers inside before closing it and calling out. "Hotch, sweetie, stop loitering by the door Spence wants to talk to you. Derek can you help my doctor out onto the porch." JJ helps the other man inside following behind Rossi and Emily as they walk out the sliding door and over to the couch sending a cursory smile to their host as the man pulls out a set of oven mitts from a drawer next to the stove.

A moment after everyone is seated at the table surrounded by citronella candles and fairy lights, Rami slips out the door with the large pot from the stove under his arm and a plate holding the pinwheels balanced on the tips of his fingers. He places both things in the middle of the table and takes his own place between Spencer and Penelope before speaking. "Old Italian tradition. I cook. You serve yourselves." He gestures from the pot and plate to the empty bowls in front of everyone as he scoops out his own and his partner's food.

"Your doctor?" The taller of the two inquires quietly curling his hand around the younger man's after David, as the oldest male, blesses the food.

"How do you expect us to be the reigning kings of the eight doctorates if you aren't mine first?" Rami asks leaning over to press a kiss to his temple. "Now eat, I'm going to force you to eat healthy now that you are staying with me, maybe then you won't turn into a wraith again when you go."

Spencer doesn't mention that he knows neither of them is going to allow him to move back into his old apartment when the ten weeks are up. Instead, he takes a bite of his pasta and squeezes the hand inside his own as he turns to ask Hotch and JJ how early he's allowed back at the BAU.

Hope you guys enjoyed it even though its short!