Chapter 4

After the initial somewhat shock of Jennie impulsively buying an apartment settles down, Chaeyoung and Lisa decided that Jennie needed furniture for her new place. Luckily, she still had something left over from her savings and Chaeyoung and Lisa both decided to get Jennie a housewarming gift, even though she wouldn't really be living in the apartment.

So on Thursday, Lisa and Jennie are decorating the apartment - Chaeyoung has work. They bought a lot of furniture from the thrift shop, resulting in a wonderfully comfortable leather sofa, elegant coffee table and six lamps. The rest they got from furniture stores, but since nearly everything was a show model, Jennie received a generous discount on all her purchases.

Now the apartment is nearly good to go way before Jennie had anticipated and as she looks around the room, she's considering having Jisoo over tomorrow already.

"You're seeing her tomorrow, right?" It's like Lisa can read her mind.

"Yeah."

"Will you invite her here?"

"I'm thinking of it. I mean I have a bed."

"Where did you even meet before?"

"At her place. That wasn't really part of my plan, but we literally fell in bed the first time around and then it never came up again."

Lisa grins at her as she hands Jennie a mug of coffee and promptly sits down besides Jennie on the couch.

"So what is she like?"

Jennie turns to her confused.

"I've been telling you about her for weeks."

"No, you've been telling me about the sex, which sounds wonderful, I'm happy for you. But what about her? What is she like?"

Jennie stares into her coffee before answering, honestly thinking about the question.

She knows Jisoo is a writer and occasionally teaches at a University not too far from her place, she knows that aside from writing them, Jisoo loves to read books, but that's a no-brainer.

She knows Jisoo is kind at heart - the soft kisses to her body that Jennie has memorized by now are a sure sign of that. She knows Jisoo is gentle and passionate and that her laughter is rare not because she has no sense of humor but because it is sophisticated.

But she doesn't know her favorite color or the name of her first childhood pet, if she even had any. She knew Jisoo has a sister, now she knows her name and her face. But that's about it.

Jennie realizes that while it was always her intention to just sleep with Jisoo, she wants to get to know her. She wants to know things about her mind and her heart, not just the way to navigate her body.

"I honestly don't know too much about her. We agreed that would be for the best."

"Would you want to? Know about her, I mean."

Yes, she does. But can she be honest about that with Lisa? Won't saying it out loud mean that Jisoo has more power than she should have?

"I guess." Jennie shrugs, then gets up in an attempt to avoid discussing the topic further. She needs to think about this first.

Lisa lets her, simply following Jennie into the kitchen where she leans against the counter with a smirk and a wiggle of her eyebrows.

"So, any sexy plans for tomorrow to... christen your new place?"

"I swear Lisa, you are way too obsessed with my sex life."

"Probably, but don't try and change the subject."