31.5

Alonso

"Babe" I muttered as I walked out the bathroom brushing my teeth. Nassiah stupid ass wanted to go to sleep at 3 am? I don't know the exact time because I had only got up to go to the bathroom and had to run his back until he fell asleep— his fault because he knows he likes to be up under me when he sleeps and then lately been sleeping the farthest away. "Nassiah getcha ass up" I muttered before going back into the bathroom to finish brushing my teeth. I had now been finished getting ready and Nassiah was still fast asleep. I yanked the blanket from his body and he just moved slightly.

"Are we pose to be going to help set up?" Nayson asked as he peaked his head through the door.

"Yeah were gonna leave soon" I informed the kid, Nayson was a nice kid; private school shaped him a lot, even though he had grew up in the same environment as Nassiah he got out at 11– or sent away at 11. So he lost all his edge , Nassiah tried to tell me he was gay but I doubt that also because when I took him to school the other day and helped him get started he was looking at females left to right. I was just worried he was gonna get beat up truthfully.

"Pa" I hummed as I sat next to him on the bed. He hummed a bit as I rubbed his butt then sent a harsh slap.

"You play to fucking much" he whined moving his face the other direction.

"Okay but we finna head to the shit and you got a two hours to get king up and ready" I informed him as I kept rubbing his butt.

"Mhmm I hear you" he started before shook his head. "Wait what?" His Head lifted up and he checked the time. It was 10 and the party started at noon. He also still had to redo Kings hair but that's his problem because he didn't wanna do it last night.

"Okay bye" I mumbled kissing his cheek then made my way out the room. I was going to argue about putting Nassiah in charge of actually doing something but the boy would just sit around and yell at people for moving to slow.  Me and Nayson headed over to Billy Bees  with Donnie and Maurice following behind us, Whose idea was it to have his party at the bounce house place?Who fucking knows. But king doesn't know that many people anyway.  It didn't take long to get there and the decorations were king of easy. Nassiah dumb ass made the change literally last night that he didn't think the park was smart— and wanted to have it at billy bees, then made me call the guy to talk to them— just so he could turn around and curse them out until he got what he wanted.

   "Mister Al-

"Did he just call you fucking mister Zo?" Donnie laughed as he came into the party area. "Mister Alonso? Oh hell na—Babe!" He called back towards Maurice.

   "What you need Nayson?" I questioned ignoring Donnie being the usual idiot he is as I put the plastic yellow table cloth over the table.

   "Well— you told me to get the pizza and stuff, I can't drive" he said a bit embarrassed.

  "Ain't you 16?" Donnie butted in.

  "Leave that boy alone, damn you like him or something?" Maurice jokes as he started blowing up balloons.

   "We finna roll out- I'll let you drive there" Donnie said waving off his boyfriend. "It's better then sitting here,what we need to get?" Donnie asked letting his arms reach for the ceiling due to him stretching.

   "Uh pizza, apple juice, cookies- we gotta pick up the cake" Nayson listed as the two of them walked out the room.

   "Now you can spill the tea" Maurice said almost instantly catching me off guard. I have never heard him say that shit and I think I could've went my whole life without.