It can't get any worse than this

It's a rough week for you. You've been working late making sure Got7 is meeting their deadlines for their comeback, making arrangements for their comeback party, and just sitting through meetings. You could use some attention from your boyfriend, sadly when you get home he's playing his games or he's out drinking. Hopefully tonight you two can have a nice dinner and maybe cuddle your stress away.

You unlocked your apartment door to be greeted by silence. "Babe? I'm home." You looked around for him but he was no where to be found. "Dinner and a kdrama it is." You threw your bag on your bed, annoyed and stepped into the bathroom taking a shower. The hot water really helped relax you somewhat but you still wanted something more. Your decided to eat some dokboki with ramen and watch 'Strong-Girl Bong Soon'

You feel asleep halfway through the show when you heard the front door unlock. You turned on your phone "it's 3 am? What was he doing out so late?" You rubbed your eyes and waited for him in the living room.
Your boyfriend ,Jay Kim, closed the door behind as if he was sneaking in.
"Jay." You called him through your clenched jaw, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Babyyy~" he gave you a wide goofy smile flinging out his arms to hug you. "Where have you been? Do you know what time it is!?" You were engulfed with rage making your ears turned red. "Baby. I-i jus had a drink with my friends." Jay slurred his words hugging you tightly taking in your smell.

You let out a hard sigh holding his back softly, but then noticed something completely off. He shirt smell like cheap perfume and you lived in a really nice apartment. You brought expensive clothing brands, and had perfume from Gucci and Dior. Basically you were an expensive bitch. This particular perfume smelled like the type you'd find at the dollar store.

"Ugh! What is that smell?" You pulled back from the hug and looked up at him.

"What smell?" He leaned in to kiss you but you stopped him just now noticing his lips are unusually red tonight. "Why are your lips so red?" You knew why, but you wanted to hear the excuse he had. "Umm...an allergic... reaction?" He smiled nervously.

You looked down at his neck and proved that he was cheating. That was a huge purple-blueish  hickey on his neck. "Are you cheating on me?" You looked back up at him fumbling with his buttons a little. You wanted be wrong, so wrong. But the evidence was right there.

The excess red lip stick on his lips, the cheap perfume seeping out of his pores, and the mark ,whoever that slut was, left on him.
Jay started to sweat and twitch his leg slightly. This ment he was getting nervous and trying to come up with an excuse. If he could find a reason out this then maybe he'll last another night with you, but you had too much proof of his actions. Karmas a bitch and it'll always comeback to bite you in the ass.

"Baby-" he started. You pushed him off you and went to your bedroom. He followed you calling you name. You took out a suit case and chucked his clothes, shampoo, shoes, etc. and zipped it half way. You pushed him out of your apartment and threw the suit case at him. "Baby? We can work this out...right? Come on honey?"

"Have a nice life Jay. You can sleep with whoever you want. Whenever you want. Now I'm not dead wait for you to carry around anymore!" Tears started to form in your eyes and you could feel a lump in your throat.
"Can I get my-"
"IM KEEPING THE PLAY STATION!!"
You slammed the door in his face and made a quick call to the lobby desk. Telling them not to let Jay in and the is no longer living with you.

You leaned against the door of your room closing it behind you sinking down to your knees. You cried into your knees. You've been with Jay for three years and he started living with you for a couple of months. You didn't understand. He said you were everything he was looking for and you are WAY out of his league. But you didn't date him for looks, you dated for who he is or who he was. The rest of your night ended with you crying your self to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!
Your alarm yelled at you to wake up to start your day. You weren't in the mood to work, but you had so much to do. You had to make some last minute arrangements for the party, go over the outfits and schedules with Got7, not to mention all of those phone calls waiting for you in the office. If only today was your day off.

You peeped talked your self to get through the day. You put on a cute dark purple short dress and did your makeup all nice. You walked into the office with a new confidence and pulled through your meeting with the Manager and JYP CEO's. Now it was time to discus Got7s new schedule.
The boys were in the practice room taking a break from practice.

"Good morning boys." You chirped popping your head into the practice room. "Can we discuss you schedule real quick?" You sat down on the couch behind them. They all sat in front of you ready to pay attention.

"Uh...Y/N? Could we go over the party after?" Jackson raised his hand. The boys giggled at his question but also wanted to know what you had planned for them. "You'll have to wait till Saturday. Let's move on." You handed them a copy of the schedule and talked them through their week. Day by day, hour by hour. "It'll be packed but after you'll be able to take it easy." You quickly glanced at your watch. It was almost time for your coffee meeting with the managers. "I have to go but if you guys have questions. You all have my number." You waved to them.

"Bye Y/N! Thank you for your hard work!" You left the practice room. you felt someone pull you back.
"J-JB!?" You we're surprised. What did Jaebum want with you? Maybe he was confused about something?

"Y/N?...what are you doing later tonight?" Jaebum asked breathlessly. You were taken aback by this. Was he asking you out?! You just broke up with your ex and weren't really in the mood to do anything but eat ice cream and watch a sad drama. But maybe you could fit a dinner in for Jaebum. After all a chance like this only comes once in life time. "Nothing right now. Why do you ask?" You hugged your stack of flounders. "There's a party at my house." He scratched the back of his head. "I-I was wonder if-"
"I'll be there." You put your hand on his chest giving him a warm smile. His face lit up. "It starts at 8." He ran back into the practice room like a little school boy.

Screw the Pitty party! Your going to JB's party and you going to look hot as fuck. Maybe if your lucky you might get a dance with one of members.