2.0

Pharaoh

  I could only play my pa oh so many times, here he had me at the shop sweeping and shit. "Missed a spot" he said knocking a trash can over I exhaled sharply. I knew I should've went with dad.

   "Pa" I exclaimed and he wore his cocky smirk on his face. Wait till your husband gets here asswipe.

"You finna give me a shape up?" I then asked and he looked me up and down for second. He brushed my hair down forward then the sides and tilted my head.

  "Boy ya shit looks fine, you just don't wanna do any fucking work" he said mushing my face which made me smack my lips together.

   "You sabotaged me!" I explained "what if I have homework? You want your son to be dumb?"

  "My son ain't say cookie with a C  consistently until he was 8– I already had that thought" he said making me smack my lips once again. I ain't no fucking dummy. 

  "Mane I'm smarter than you"

"Nigga I'm not that smart my damn self, ya father does most of my shit for me"

"I'm smarter than him too" I started and he just glanced at me for a long time.

    "I really wish that is true, but Ya mommas a crackhead"

  "Paaa" I whined, I hated when he brought that up mostly because it was embarrassing. I don't really remember most with my mom just phone calls, she called on her own timing too so it wasn't ever something to look forward too. I have pictures with her and I remember when they found out I had sensitive hearing My pa cursed up and down about my momma and Tyrell. About how he had traumatized me but I didn't feel that traumatized. I mean I only remember it being Me, Pa and daddy. Then eventually Nay cane and eventually the twins.

   "My fault,and she's been writing you and you not writing back so I gotta hear about it" he started annoyance laced through his voice.

  "What am I even talking to her fore? She ain't raise me. How many times you tell dad she picked dick over me" I exclaimed feeling myself get emotional. I hated how emotional I was, my dad said I always was like this but that doesn't make me less upset about it.

   "Relax King, if you don't wanna fuck with the bitch we don't go to I'm riding behind you" he spoke with a small shrug. "But you gotta tell her you don't wanna fuck with her" he then stated. I took a few deep breaths before nodding.

   "Okay, Yeah Okay I can do that" I said and flattened out my shirt. The door opened and in walked the lightskin from the other day. His eyes focused on mine for a bit but I tried not to focus on him- pa was nosey.

      "Alright cool cause I heard something bout her trynna he transferred down here" he said before going back to work. That only sent me back into being panicked because if she got transferred and then I cut her off? What type of son was I then?

    "You work here? I thought you played ball" the boy joked from where he was sitting on the sofa. There was maybe 4 people in front of him.

"Ha. ha. Ha" I said with a eyeroll. "Ya boy can multitask, I guess we see where you lie with your iq" I said rolling my eyes once more he only snickered.

"You got a mouth on you, I bet ya parents whooped yo ass a lot"

"Yeah, kind of— why you worried about my ass?" I said narrowing my eyes at him in a jokingly manner but he just looked at it then smirked.

"That shit fatt, that was your boyfriend yesterday?" He questioned I shook my head.

"God brother" he nodded once more. "Oh so you fuck with my mom best friend?"

"Ehh no, not at all. I don't know ya momma though" I added and he hummed in response.

"So how imma get to know you?"

"Oh you don't have to, I don't think I can play basketball have a job and get to know you, my Brain might explode" I said before walking away leaving him with that much to go off of. I didn't know the boy and well I never heard my parents talking about his Mother directly so maybe he was safe? Not like I was gonna date him I did have strong feelings for my girlfriend so that out of it. I went to the back so I could be on my phone, mostly text My girlfriend back.

Omi
Well baby you did crash the car, maybe that's why he's mad?

To Omi
No babe, my pa is just fucking insane you wouldn't get it.

Omi
Yeah I know bc you're embarrassed by me or something like that.

To Omi
It's not you I'm embarrassed by I tell you this all the time love.

Omi
I don't care that you have two dads Pharaoh. Is it so hard to believe that I have such a open mind?

To Omi
It's not even that, they're just a lot. Like I said my pa is fucking insane, not to mention he would invite my uncle Donnie and he's insane as well. the twins talk to much and Naylani is a whole bratt— the only sane one is my dad and how sane can he be he married my pa .

Omi
Excuses excuses, how bad could they possibly be?

  I laughed at her text before shaking my head, I was nervous— I couldn't let her meet the crazy fuckers I called my family. Even I was scared of them at times. Like now when the door-swung open- I jumped nearly five feat in the air. Only to see my dad laughing at me. "That's what ya ass get come on" he said as he laughed some more. I mugged the hell out of him until it became contagious and laughed too.