Chapter 55

Su Qian Meng was already lost in her own world forgetting the fact that she is not the only one sitting in the table. One of the positive perks in transmigrating in this ancient era is the quality of the dishes it is hard to believe that food without preservatives and a 100% natural is much more delicious than in the future.

Su Qian Meng cant deny that she is a meat lover especially all the foods she picks are from Braised pork, Peking duck, and Wenchang Chicken. Thousand years from now, people may have progressed and became a millennium which technology plays a big part in their daily lives but it never became a reason to forgot the delicacies which became a trademark for Chinese cuisine.

Anyone can see how happy the Duan Wangfei while eating to the point that she can ignore the strong presence of Wangye. While Su Qian MEng munching the meat, she notices the continuous vegetables especially carrots being put in her plate! She indignantly pick each vegetables and smoothly put it in the plate in front of her disregarding the identity of the person who owns it.

The deafening silence made Su Qian Meng to raise her head and observe the surroundings but what greeted her is the servants dumbfounded face while Xia Mama and her two personal maidservants smile almost reach their ears and the reality hit her.

She slowly turn her face with a silly smile while putting down her chopsticks, she innocently look at the man while cursing herself for not controlling her urge and immediately give in, in the temptation.

What welcome her is the devil smirk of the man, "Why did beloved wangfei stop?"

Su Qian Meng composed herself she cannot lose her cool in front of this shameless man, "Qie is asking for forgiveness?," she shyly said.

"Forgiveness? What did beloved wangfei did to ask for that?" Yan Hong Tian patiently ask while picking some vegetables and elegantly put in the plate of his wife.

Watching the man putting the vegetables in her plate is like pouring a cold water in her good mood. Her once innocent face became wooden, "Because, qie selfishly put the dishes in wangye plate without consent. There was once a good mama who was always beside qie that reminding me to share my everything to qies future husband unfortunately the heaven took her away." Her small body is slightly trembling but her face has a tint of blush and her lips looks plump because of the meat she ate that only added to her charm," This qie believe to also share qies food to wangye to follow the teaching of qies late mama." She said while putting back the vegetables in his place while her face is full of smiles.

Her reasoning could have been acceptable if the food she shares are not only vegetables! She only gives the things that she didnt like and expect him to be the sacrifice? But Yan Hong Tian cant find a chance to rebuke her, he suddenly raise his arm and wipe the side of her lips with his thumb then he lovingly gaze at her, "Dont act like a child, you dont have to make an excuse to avoid the vegetables. They are important to nourish your body since father emperor is expecting to have a little life growing in you. And since the teaching you received is sharing your things with your beloved husband then I can only consider your devotion." The simple touch leaves a lasting impression to Yan Hong Tian, he accidentally made contact with her smooth lips. Then he slowly reach for his tea to calm himself.

They hear their master use the word "you" than wangfei that indicates how Wangye acknowledge the Duan Wangfei even his voice has a tinge of gentleness that even Duan Wangye himself is unaware of.

The servants can only bury their heads meditating themselves to act like decorations in room and closed their ears in the affections being shown by their masters. Duan Wangye is a perfectionist and a traditional man but for the sake of Duan wangfei, he ignore the etiquettes that women should follow, they should view their husband as their lord and serve them as god. But they cant blame their Wangye because seeing the face of Wangfei enjoying the food make every person doesnt have the heart to disturb her.

Watching her face change into a tigress made Yan Hong Tian to feel more fascinated towards this woman. Her every reaction defy the things to be expected to a young lady. He put down his hands while pushing soup in front of her, "Drink this shark fin soup, the chef especially prepare for Wangfeis fertility."

Su Qian Meng can only endure her rage but she never tried to hide her anger through her gaze but unknown to her, her fierce gaze became a flirtatious gaze from the perspective of other people. Xia mama cant help but to be rejoice, she can imagine herself following little prince and princess inside of Wangfu. She was right that this unique woman can finally bring back the liveliness of Duan Wangfu.

Yan Hong Tian only welcome her gaze and gave a provocative smile while waiting for her to drink the soup.

"But Wangye, qie doesnt need this nourishment since qie believes in Wangye ability unless...." her eyes timidly look at his lower part. "The chef knew something that this Wangfei is not aware of? If wangye is weak in that part then qie must ask for father emperor to find a more capable physician to meet his desire."

Yan Hong Tian triumphant smile became stiff but his eyes only became more playful, "We dont need physician to examine your husband capability since yourself is the most knowledgeable to testify whether your husband is weak or not." His voice became huskier that made her hair stand.

Sensing an ambiguous aura that surrounds them, she immediately look at the servants but realizing that the two of them are the only people inside the dining hall.

"I already ordered them to leave while you are being distracted to me." The man elegantly eats the vegetables she put in his plate earlier and smirked in front of her face that is filled of annoyance.

Su Qian Meng only roll her eyeballs, thinking what can she expect to this man? Facing him is like making her impressive IQ declining.