Chapter 18/Final

Normal POV

You wake up to find yourself in a giant cage. Looking over you see another person in a cage, but you can not see their face.

The person looks up says, "Do you remember me."

When you look at his face you remember he was your old crush back in high school. You see that he is badly injured.

"I saved you from Selene sucking the blood out of you," he says. "My name is Dinlas, God of the city Lamark," he continues.

You look at at him with a shocked face and say, "I know who you are, but why are you here."

"I have my secrets and you will learn in time," he says.

You see Hebe walk in pushing Jungkook, V, and Jimin into the room. She says, "Look who I found trying to sneak in."

You look at them and Jungkook gives you a wink. Then he puts a hand on Hebe's arm and says, "Sleep."

She falls to the ground while V unlocks your cage. Jimin is the first one to get to you and he asks, "Are you hurt?"

You shake your head no and say, "He is though." Pointing over at Dinlas everybody looks at him.

You say, "We can not leave him here."

"Fine, but Jungkook has to carry him," Jimin says.

All five of you make out of the old, run down, hospital. Running towards a white van you see Jin opens the back doors. All of you get in and Jin starts treating Dinlas's injury.

All of a sudden you hear a loud boom noise and you look out the van's window to see the the hospital on fire. Jin rushes out and into the hospital while saying, "Stay here."

The last thing you see is Jin rushing into the hospital.

Jin POV

I rush into the hospital to see if my brothers are alright. The smoke from fire is so think I can barely see or be able to breathe. I finally make it to a body, but I can not see who it is because the face looks like it has been eaten by a black, acid, worm like substance.

I take sample of it and continue on finding my brothers. Finding two more bodies, but these two are unconscious and they turn out to be Yoongi and RM. I know I can not carry both so how am I going to get them to the van.

I instantly jump when I feel a hand touch my back. Turning around I see it is only V and Jimin and V says, "We thought you could use help."

While V carries out RM and Jimin carries out Yoongi, I look around for Jhope. I barely see another body through the smoke and when I got over there I see a badly injured Jhope. Carefully picking him up I exit the hospital right before the hospital blew up.

I quickly drive to the house and order those who are not injured to help carry those who are inside. I quickly fix up the best I can to those who are injured.

I see Y/N and I tell her, "They are going to be fine do not worry."

She look relieved after I said this making me smile and say, "Go to sleep I bet you are tired."

When she walks up stairs the unknown man wakes up and I say, "Now who are you and what do you have to do with Y/N?"

"My name is Dinlas, God of the city Lamark, and Y/N's old crush," he says.

I sigh and say, "Fine after you get better you leave Y/N alone, got it."

"You do not get it everyone is wondering who this Y/N is." He continues, "I originally planned on ruining Y/N to become your guy's mate, but I see I am on the wrong side."

"I still want you out of here by the time you are healed," I say. I still do not trust this guy or what his motives are but he is definitely working with Selene.

When all of the other boys wake up we decided to check on Y/N. Opening the door I see that her he whole body is shaking.

Jungkook says, "Let me see what has her all shaken up."

Closing his eyes he tries to look in her head. When he opens his eyes he falls over with a frightening look on his face and says, "We have bigger problems on our hands."