Chapter 26

Camila didn't know how much more she could take. Her body was filled with ugly bruises, she has a semi-healed busted lip, she has a throbbing black eye of her right eye, her skin had lost its original color due to all the bruises, and she and dried blood stains from the small amount of cuts she received. It was horrible. Camila never felt so weak in her life.

Camila never experienced anything so awful and scary. The way those green emerald eyes screamed fury and fire when she would lash upon Camila's body to release all of her frustration and stress. Camila was officially a pain toy... unless that's how she put it. Never in her life would she ever think that this would happen to her. Hell even the area where her mark is has a swelling bruise on it. Miss. Jauregui has managed to hurt every piece of her body. Well... except for the more privacy areas.

It was late at night. That's all Camila knew as she watched the day go by from the window in Miss. Jauregui's as she laid limp on the floor. She could barely move; everytime she tried she was met with an extreme amount of pain that sent her straight back into the position she was in before. She hasn't eaten, drank, or slept ever since Miss. Jauregui's abusing started.

Camila kept thinking that she might be receiving such treatment because she was bad and had to be punished, but it seemed impossible in Camila's sometimes. Camila has always triple checked herself when it came to doing things that Miss. Jauregui instructed. It was just nature at this point. There was no way in Camila's mind that this inflicted pain she is receiving is because she was bad. It had to have been from something else... but what exactly?

Camila couldn't really think at the moment. She just felt the immense fear and anxiety of the thought of Miss. Jauregui coming back from yet another mission to just abuse the crap of her body. Camila hated it, she wishes that Miss. Jauregui would just finish her off and let her die. Camila felt physically broken and it was coming close to where she's mentally and emotionally broken as well. Camila never wanted this. She wanted to avoid this. Yet, she failed. Whether it was her fault or not.

Suddenly Camila hear the all too familiar sounds of Miss. Jauregui's footsteps coming closer and closer through the door. This caused Camila's heart to beat rapidly in panic. She didn't know what to think or what to do. She couldn't move, she couldn't hide, she couldn't do anything with herself except lay there with a weak body.

Camila whimpered softly as the door to the room soon opened and a very tired Miss. Jauregui walked in with her jacket in hand and blood stains all over her face, neck, and chest area.

"Good god... what the fuck happened?", Camila thought to herself as she saw the amount of blood that tainted Miss. Jauregui's skin.

Miss. Jauregui disappeared into the bathroom inside the room and Camila just stared and wished that she would stay in the bathroom forever and never come out. Of course the universe was against her and the assassin soon walked out of the restroom with no more blood stains on her flesh. Camila didn't even want to begin to know how many people Miss. Jauregui must of murdered to get all the blood on her. It was a disturbing thought to envision, but Camila is very sure it quite the gruesome battle.

A few minutes pass by as Camila watches Miss. Jauregui take care of a few personal business before the emerald eyed girl final paid her attention back to Camila. It only freaked Camila out more as she watched Miss. Jauregui walk her way to her as she winced in extreme pain to quickly sit up on her knees. Miss. Jauregui pulled up a chair in front of Camila and she reached her hand to pet Camila's hair. Of course Camila didn't know that was her intention and she flinched away from her hand like a scared dog who has been neglected for years by cruel humans not trusting those who are actually there to help.

Camila inwardly curses herself for flinching away, but as soon as fearfully looked up at this murderous green eyes she saw nothing but a slight frown on the older girl's face. Camila felt confused in that very moment. Her eyes were still a bright green yet... she was frowning a bit? To Camila, Miss. Jauregui only shows sadness and sympathy when she's in her soft grey eyed mode not when she has her fiery green eyes.